Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Howdy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

wickednavi

wickednavi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well then, I'm Laura! Or Navi or Starling, depends on the fandom.

I am not new, but generally a huge forum lurker. I've been on the scene since '93 and currently am a fandom commission based artist but nothing spectacular imo. I dropped out of the networks and culture in the fossil times of internet and have sort of thought about rejoining the fray. My etiquette might be rusty. I spend most of my time at the drafting table or slavishly spoiling my house rabbit. So I am green to new fangled internet forum greetings...

My sister was a professional published translator way back in the day so I have experience in the field but not for that aspect. Mostly just know my way around photoshop, illustrator, sai, etc and was an editor and proof reader for a time in college in a ghost writer sort of position for my overwhelmed friends. I do traditional art and long ago wanted to be an inker but mainly that's a reason for loving manga. I enjoy manga a lot and have a wide interest in titles.

Not sure if that was too windbag. Anyhow, hope to connect with some people or just recluse again hehe...

i dont know

i dont know

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts

welcome

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」
Herro (^o^)/ <this is the cool way to greet people on the internets

jk I lie

Welcome tho. That's a lot of interests, ah. I've heard rabbit tastes like a better version of chicken. Never tried one tho, ehehehe... kidding. I'm no one suspicious. Your pet is safe }:^D

Different art styles thread in the Graphics (or was it graphix?) sub forum is sth you can check out. And maybe even post stuff of yours. Its always nice seeing individual styles :>

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hi, welcome to the forums :)

Tn7HA0h.png

acepanda

acepanda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationOn the toilet

Welcome!

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Welcome to your Batoto de-lurk, Laura.  Don't let those other potatoes threaten your bunny.

Early days of the internet huh. Well my wife helped de-bug trumpet winsock (IP over dialup for Windoze) and I started browsing the web with NCSA Mosaic on a Sun SPARCstation 1. We were both active in Usenet newsgroups for a while.  Then I got a gov. science job that made me more cautious about sharing my opinions on-line (and wanting to go off-line when I got home from work).  Now ~25 years later, I'm back.  :D

Are you thinking about joining a scan group?  There are lots of (other) people around here who can help with that.

Please enjoy your stay.