Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

CDN LAX

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

WGDarker

WGDarker

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

hello guys sorry to ask something that maybe has been asked before but lately i have seen something called CDN LAX in the chapters and i cant read them, anyone know what it is? not just in tomo chan but in other mangas as well, thanks.

Attached Files

nguyentri11

nguyentri11

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Click on the gear icon next to the page numbers then change to image server to NA(if you live in NA I'm assuming).

busy

busy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Thank so very much nguyentri11!

I have not been able to view any bato image these last few days, and your advice solved it.

Master_Aricitic

Master_Aricitic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAll that is fiction.
Ah, ha. And here I was reporting issues with another manga. For me it was only one manga and not all of the pages/chapters...
Now I am wondering how I was set to not North America...

MangaisGood

MangaisGood

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 13 posts
  • LocationRivendell, literally, but I'm over LoTR

Ok, I'm in NZ and using IE (I know, I know, but it is convenient most of the time) doing the above and submitting, it takes me to an empty Batoto screen. Going back shows the server has reset to auto select.

Switched to Chrome and initially it was CDN LAX and so changed to Image server NA and it nearly did the same thing but after a blink or two the image came up.

This was for Tomo ch 520.

FireFish5000

FireFish5000

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

So that's why images have been loading so slow for me lately! Just in case it gets switched again, I am going to add a check to my userscript. Currently my script just ensures you keep using the same scanlator if available, and re-checks the language preference box in the case that the setting is forgotten (I probably should add this site to my cookie white-list instead, but the scanlator problem still stands).