Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Cant seem to register

3 replies to this topic

Guest_Gaiadarkstar_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Gaiadarkstar_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

When I tried to register it said my name and email was already registered so I figured I just forgot about registering and tried to sign in but when I tried to use the forgot password option both username and email both said I wasn't registered.  Which is it?  I don't know what to do next.  Please help.

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

woah, that is some old account.

your username is "Sā–ˆā–ˆLā–ˆā–ˆ" (GaiaDarkstar is a display name; apparently you've registered via the twitter or facebook sign-in thingy and it copied your username from there; censored in case it's your name irl), email used for registration starts with "cele".

either rings any bells?

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

GaiaDarkstar

GaiaDarkstar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

ok thanks it seems to have worked.

Also for some reason the only option for sign in was twitter and I don't use that.  I didn't know how to change it to facebook.  There didn't look like a drop down menu or anything.  Well at least now it should all be set up correctly and I saved the password.

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

I didn't know how to change it to facebook.

It used to be an option back when you registered, but it's been gone for years.

Edited by OMGWTFBBQPONIES, 28 February 2017 - 05:26 AM.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

Reply to this topic