Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

How to better the reading experience (especially for jojo scans)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

randomronin

randomronin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I have three requests for all the 'jojo coloured scans' reading format:

1) To split up the 'jojo coloured scans' into two pages

2) The double page spreads to have a better zoom in feature, and to stay as double spreads.

3) To have double click format on double spread pages. This is so that I can scroll the whole double page without having to manually scroll with the mouse and bar, but in the way that is preferable which is the arrow keys. The majority of newer manga websites are using this format, and it makes the experience of reading manga much more faster and easier.

I hope this suggestion is taken into consideration as I find it really hard to read the small details on double pages, even after pressing the Z key and using F11. Also reading by arrows makes reading jojo much faster and I want to catch up quicker. The double click format should be used for all manga on this website as well, not just jojo.

RaihDarwhi

RaihDarwhi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Great idea!
Gappy > Jolyne > Jotaro > Johnny > Josuke > Joseph > Jonathan > Giorno

Valentine > Pucci > Kira > DIO > Kars > Diavolo

Steel Ball Run > Stone Ocean > JoJolion > Diamond Is Unbreakable > Battle Tendency > Stardust Crusaders > Vento Aureo > Phantom Blood

Gyro > ALL If you disagree with any of this, you're wrong.

"I won. Ah...please allow me to say it properly. *POSE* I WON! Completely!

Isaac Joestar

Isaac Joestar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Well now I'm looking for the manga of jojos part 5 but I have not been successful please if someone finds it pass it to me ;D