Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Raws

Spoilers

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts
This might be the first​ time I did not want to see Akira.

LeturLefr

LeturLefr

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationThe Beautiful Town Of Duwang

With the finish line is on sight, it wouldn't be surprise if Nobel tries to finish the series within this volume or the next (volume 4, roughly 400-500 chapters). I just hope it will not end with no bad plot twist or something bad happen and reset the whole relationship between all the character (no development).

What? nooooooo I hope we got like 1 volume worth of pure SoL about how they did their relation and such

Granitefish

Granitefish

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

Wow someone snuck up on Nakano. I bet this is literally the first time this has happened to her.

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

Someone? Don't you mean Mana? She must have been practicing clearing her mind.

Granitefish

Granitefish

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

Being unable to read Japanese I didn't catch that that was Mana

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts
Gotcha. My apologies, I just thought everyone in here had knew at least hiragana and katakana.

Granitefish

Granitefish

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

Unfortunately I don't so I'm just guessing. It's understandable to think that though as why would you read the raws if you didn't. I'm just curious but bad at learning languages so I'm trying to guess what's going on through context clues. For example while I knew they were doing a Haunted House for their event I just realized that they were doing a Haunted Hospital version in the last couple of chapters. Also Mana had different hair so that threw me.

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

Mana's different hairstyle threw Aya off also.

I loved today's page showing Toda dying a happy death from a mixed combination of a cute Aya smiling, calling him cool, and her nurse outfit. I also loved the dying message being her name. Can they just get together already?

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts
390 was everything I hoped it would be and more.

Hannie

Hannie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Ayako's mom is the real MVP here I'm telling you~

Cernunnos

Cernunnos

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Now both of you go get married.

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts
Aya's mom strikes again, recognizing Mana quickly. And poor Mana needing the bathroom while strapped to the table.

Granitefish

Granitefish

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

Her Mom is so great. Especially as she seems unfazed walking through the Haunted Hospital.

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

So is Ayako using her powers without realizing it because she felt jealous that a girl that likes Toda was sitting next to him? Got to show that womanly dominance.

Raddcuban

Raddcuban

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

Aya's little jealous pout in panel 2 really sold 392 for me. I wonder if Nobel will have her got to Mana over this? Hopefully, we'll get some more needling antics from our resident little devil.  :D

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

Never thought I'd see the day where not only is Ayako (mildly) flirting with Toda, but doing so in front of another person. I love how they're ignoring the other girl and how Toda thinks he's going to die doing a pinky promise.

Cernunnos

Cernunnos

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

What are they talking about currently?

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

This is how I read it, though I could be wrong because there are a few annoying kanji in the second panel I couldn't find for the life of me.

They're talking about why Shimizu is suddenly avoiding them. To be fair Shimizu is highly perceptive about everyone except himself. He may have just realized that he does have romantic feelings for Aya, but knows he probably doesn't stand a chance because of the rejection and he might know Toda and Aya like/love each other. Akira says this created an awkward feeling in the group, it's annoying (you know how he is). Basically the conversations ends up with Aya realizing that her kindness to stay friends with Shimizu was actually her being selfish to please everyone/ to keep the status quo while she herself and Toda are becoming increasingly more aware of each other's love for the other.

Even Akira realized that Aya was developing feelings for Toda in just the previous chapter.

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts
399 panel 3 I have no words for. It's perfect. Also Aya's mom strikes again and tricks her daughter into just short of admitting openly her feelings for Toda.

Jealous Aya is best Aya.

Lyanhyrt

Lyanhyrt

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts

Looks like the new character (Sano) is interested in Mana. Also Mana with a ponytail is very cute.

Edited by Lyanhyrt, 04 June 2017 - 11:22 AM.