Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter discussion

spoilers latest chapter

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

genz

genz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
chapter 798

So I like Detective Conan, a lot in fact, but I haven't really found it surprising for a long time. By now it's obvious that Conan would never get fooled so easily and that he went with the woman on purpose because he's already ten steps ahead of everyone else. I found myself just waiting to see when Conan would get up.

Is anyone else tired of this formula where a new, suspicious character is introduced, is found to be friendly, and repeat? How many genius detectives are there living in that town? I want some black org stuff! I want this series seriously to begin to wrap up! And preferably wrap up the Kato Kid mystery while it's at it.

Rave Jai Ho

Rave Jai Ho

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts
I'm surprised that Detective Conan forum at Batoto is not active.

I don't mind having the "normal" day to day misteries.

But, I also want to see a great development with the black organization as well :D

aninoag

aninoag

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Recent chapters have been good! :D :D :D
(Now up to chapter 825!)
Spoiler

Rye

Rye

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
Chapter 833 SPOILERS
I dislike this one, cause there are flaws.

1. Conan explains that the "suicide by gun" effect was achieved by jerking the camera, which is OK, fair enough. However, remember that we have 4 independent tablets showing 4 independently filmed movies. Getting a good swiping shot that aligns all four "parts" including the head during the short time the murderer had is nearly impossible, its more likely that you'll get a result where the body seems detached.

2. Otaki and Kogoro were viewing it all from an angle and we all now what happens when you view a flat image that way.

3. Lastly, a tablet movie. Really? I mean the difference in light and color, the motion blur...I'll end my rant here.

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationUnder the Big Blue Sky
Chapter 846....

is this thread still active?

well besides that we already know that sera-san is most likely a sister of Shuichi akai in Chapter 822
the mysteries remain where and when did conan and sera first encounter happen....
wonder what's next case would be like....

Time Of Peace

rsz_1rsz_42012-11-20-542467_zps5pecouhb.

ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Fingerling Potato

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 71 posts
Anyone knows what happened to chapters 847–849?

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts

now that you mentioned it.... i didn't realize there are some chapter missing...

there's a case missing....

a case of missing case? th_101.gif

Time Of Peace

selrahcmil

selrahcmil

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Those chapters are missing because Detective Conan Translation Project (the group that does just about EVERY translation of Conan) has been under manned (probably due to people retiring + people temporarily working on a major project (they're stopping anime translations but wanna end with a grand finale)).  Luckily, those chapters weren't important to the main story line.  Course, the chapters will probably be translated eventually.

Unfortunately the Detective Conan forums on batoto seem rather dead.  It'll take a major kick start to bring it back up.

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts

Chpter 847 Until Collecting all seven?

seven what? seven tomb of tal rasha?

Time Of Peace

Maverick-Senpai

Maverick-Senpai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

i kinda wanna go ahead and read ch 850-852 but it just feels so wrong for some reason...like im cheating 

DaichiShinagawa.jpg?t=1278136552tumblr_lytnzsznEC1qc1sfgo1_500.gifEP24_Kumagawa_Misogi.png

selrahcmil

selrahcmil

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

haha, don't worry the two cases don't relate.  as for what the "seven" is... i have no idea either.  i'm sure we'd figure it out if we looked at the raws but that's no fun.

Rye

Rye

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

Kind of complex but i liked the latest case a lot! 

passerby09

passerby09

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

skipped a chapter?

Namaiki

Namaiki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Chapter 897

Akai's back! Dying on the spot here out of happiness. And I seriously put up with the fact he's dead. But he's back. Halleluja!
Now off dancing trough the room.
"You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car". (Harvey Diamond)

ShinobuTenshi

ShinobuTenshi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Chapter 900

This time Yumi is kidnapped, and the star of this saga is Shukichi, Yumi ex-boyfriend, I think that this can be a great short saga. overcoat by the name of the place.

TwentyFifthTasty

TwentyFifthTasty

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

Conan: gimme the antidote
Haibara: why?
Conan: field trip
Haibara: ???

Download Manga with Direct Link https://mangastorage.pw