Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hey everyone!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Chouji03

Chouji03

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hey everyone. I'm just your friendly neighborhood Weabooman™ Just read about this site on Reddit (imagine that?) and thought I would come see what all the fuss is about. The main reason I am here as of this particular moment is to check out the manga for Boku No Hero Academia (which I marathon-ed to death yesterday) Loving the series so far. If you guys have any suggestions for Manga to read for me please leave them here! I'm into sho(u)nen fighters supernatural and fantasy stuff. My top 3 favorite series are Yu Yu Hakusho, Shaman King, and well it's hard to choose a third. Overlord maybe? (the anime, I haven't read the light novels) I'm learning to become a programmer and that's pretty much it about me!

Also what else should I do while I'm here lurking the forums/site? 

Tell me about yourselves ladies and gentlemen!

Edited by Chouji03, 21 January 2017 - 01:38 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hi, welcome to batoto :)

Tn7HA0h.png

acepanda

acepanda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationOn the toilet

Welcome!

I recommend you to read the Overlord light novel, It's good stuff.

Chouji03

Chouji03

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Welcome!

I recommend you to read the Overlord light novel, It's good stuff.

I'll definitely have to give it a read then now! and thanks for the warm welcome!

YeyiTanemon

YeyiTanemon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
Hello and welcome! :)
Shaman Kiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!! This was my first manga! I still love it so much!
I don't read a lot of shonen but I can recommend you "Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san". Lots of fun and heart-warming moments ;).