Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

See only what you want in the feed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

The feature I want implemented in batoto would greatly improve the site. 

The ability to only see comics of a specific origin appear on the thread. The site already allows you to filter out releases in languages you don't want, but we can go further and only have it show comics that are only manga or have a certain tag. basically advanced search but in general for all releases that pop up. or are showed. 

Chocolate Chip

Chocolate Chip

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 628 posts

So... advanced search?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

So... advanced search?

Oh no, nothing so small.........the suggestion essentially proposes that the site somehow miraculously provides a way for people to make it show them only what they want to see over the entirety of the site, right?

You do realize that's basically what you're asking for, right, OP?

Yeah, I can see how you'd characterize that as "greatly improving the site", I've been trying to demand the rest of the world quits showing me, you know, absolutely anything I don't "want to see" and really don't understand why the rest of the world won't do it for me. I think it would "greatly improve" the world.......you know, from my viewpoint :D

Edited by svines85, 18 January 2017 - 09:20 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png