Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Need help finding a korean web comic

Best Answer 2hot4you, 04 January 2017 - 12:37 AM

Hello everyone :D. I need help finding a korean web comic that I read a while ago. It is about a kid who has like a fake eye or something and he only lives with his Dad. The Dad is actually the CEO of a non-profit or something but the kid hates him. The kid hates the Dad because the Dad is actually a murderer who uses the kid to lure young female victims into their house so he can torture them or w/e. Thank you for your time.

Its called Bastard Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Cloudspawn

Cloudspawn

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Hello everyone :D.  I need help finding a korean web comic that I read a while ago.  It is about a kid who has like a fake eye or something and he only lives with his Dad.  The Dad is actually the CEO of a non-profit or something but the kid hates him.  The kid hates the Dad because the Dad is actually a murderer who uses the kid to lure young female victims into their house so he can torture them or w/e.  Thank you for your time.

Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Sorry, I don't know it, but am quite interested..........did you happen to try a detailed search over on Manga Updates? I tried under manhwa, +murder/s and -comedy and came up with this list...

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Murder%252Fs&genre=Drama&exclude_genre=Comedy&type=manhwa&perpage=50

Any of those look like it might be it?

Tn7HA0h.png

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild
✓  Best Answer

Hello everyone :D. I need help finding a korean web comic that I read a while ago. It is about a kid who has like a fake eye or something and he only lives with his Dad. The Dad is actually the CEO of a non-profit or something but the kid hates him. The kid hates the Dad because the Dad is actually a murderer who uses the kid to lure young female victims into their house so he can torture them or w/e. Thank you for your time.

Its called Bastard

Edited by 2hot4you, 04 January 2017 - 12:38 AM.

aovnZo7.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Its called Bastard

That is it then? I've been seeing that one (regularly, obviously, since it's a LINE title :D ) and wondered if it was any good.......it sounds a hell of a lot better with the OP's decent description than the, you know, absolutely nothing description you get for it from everywhere else >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

That is it then? I've been seeing that one (regularly, obviously, since it's a LINE title :D ) and wondered if it was any good.......it sounds a hell of a lot better with the OP's decent description than the, you know, absolutely nothing description you get for it from everywhere else >_<

i do enjoy it, its fairly good, so give it a try man

aovnZo7.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

i do enjoy it, its fairly good, so give it a try man

Yeah, thanks, you know I do think I should get it into my rotation, and right soon as well.......now that I look again, not only is LINE nearing completing it (at least as I'm reading it, I suppose Naver could always start up another season of it or something, which does seem to happen), but I'm actually down to reading only one or two things LINE does (and both of those are even still in back issues >_<), which is kind of a shame given how they're dependably putting out English language manhwa week after week like they are.

Tn7HA0h.png