Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Be able to follow from the front page of bato.to

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

Just be able to follow a manga without having to actually go INTO its page. would be much MUCH more helpful to me

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

himesaminako

himesaminako

Potato Spud

• MSD
  • 25 posts

I actually retract my previous statements; it could go nicely in the expanded information section

Edited by himesaminako, 28 December 2016 - 06:43 AM.

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA
Hmm. I don't know how many users would follow a manga before they've read anything more than the summary. And if there's not a lot of demand, idk how rewarding it would be to add that big button to a fairly cramped area (the "more info" panel)

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

Hmm. I don't know how many users would follow a manga before they've read anything more than the summary. And if there's not a lot of demand, idk how rewarding it would be to add that big button to a fairly cramped area (the "more info" panel)

It's not that users would follow a manga just based on the description, it's that new users would be able to follow series that they've read IRL or on other sites much, much quicker than if they do so now. I think there's at least a few hundred mangas that friends follow occasionally but won't use bato.to because it takes too long to add them to their follows list.

Also, expanding the "more info" panel is always an option.

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler