Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Rapeman appreciation society

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

AnshM

AnshM

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationIndia

I believe that rapeman has been doing a great job and I'd like to start this thread for people to show their love to him

Edited by AnshM, 19 December 2016 - 11:56 AM.

Nazurin

Nazurin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I LOVE RAPEMAN!

Dencakun

Dencakun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I kinda like the guy, but with a name like that i think my well being is in danger, maybe if he changed his name to HugsAndHeadPatMan i'll think about loving him.

GoldenFloor8

GoldenFloor8

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I LOVE RAPEMAN!

with or without a comma i agree

Johnpenince

Johnpenince

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Rapeman is a true hero.

VxXxV

VxXxV

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIndonesiaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I LOVE RAPE, MAN!

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

I LOVE RAPE, MAN!

Who doesn't?

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

When I cut you off at the pass, you gonna take it in the ass

Caminante

Caminante

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

GRapeman is the best !

Ironclad

Ironclad

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Not since The Nevada Child Rapist has there been a scanlator that I support more.

True Goddess Reincarnation

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTexas

That is pretty fucking specific. 

germanO

germanO

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
A true gentleman and a scholar.

Ironclad

Ironclad

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Seriously, fuck the mods.

kinkarcana

kinkarcana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles California

Fuck you mods you asspained fucks

ForcedRegistrationPanda

ForcedRegistrationPanda

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Are admins really letting this fly? There was no logical or justifiable reason to remove this manga, short of what Batoto already does (y'know, hosting manga unlawfully.) If you can't upload something on here because one page calls you a dipshit (with no facts to actually back that up), why bother using Batoto at all?

I guess if Rapeman actually said not to host, I could understand. Seeing as the staff avoid saying why things get removed outside of DMCA claims, one has to wonder if the reasons for said removals aren't ridiculous to them as well. I don't expect the staff to have a grip on all the comics that get hosted here, but the enforcement of Batoto's policies and what is deemed "appropriate" is becoming detrimental. This isn't the first series that's been removed for a ridiculous reason in my years using this site, and if I see anymore I will probably stop using it. Forced registration was bad enough.

Maybe Rapeman is just trolling everyone and told Batoto not to host. Maybe there was an actual DMCA. Boo-hoo either way, it's a pain.

Racky

Racky

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
Wow, so that how you all cucks work? When you attack others it's ok, but when they retaliate you cry like whiny babies because your playground got removed? Lol. Not going to lie that all those pissed people made my day.

But seriously, mods should at least put a notice not just delete chapters and block comments.

Cool_Otamegane

Cool_Otamegane

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationLoli Land

Wow So Much Disaster Past 3 Week, I Just Wondering Why This Series Not Had Appeared Lately in My Bookmark Menu.
I Though This series Taken Down By DCMA, or Taken Down Due Licensed By Yen Press ect. Or The Scanslator Team Dropped This Series.
So There Was Already Bloodbath War in Here.

#sorry for being clueless

And Then, to Moderators here. What are you gonna to do now?? Lift the Ban, or Taken Down This Series Forever??

AnimeManga272b

AnimeManga272b

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNot far from home...
I'm sorry, but the comments section for this particular manga is absolute TRASH. The mods really should do something about all those cancerous political bullcrap in the comments section.

Edited by AnimeManga272b, 26 June 2017 - 09:19 PM.

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTexas

If you didn't like the scans just don't read em and go somewhere else why ruin it for everybody else?  You were getting this shit FREE.  

Wytao

Wytao

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Though i dont actually remember anything about what was on the bookends that sparked this whole thing, nor do i know the story of why this was removed I'd just like to post and hope the MODs read this. 

Because i dont know why the manga is removed ill ignore that for now, but what is an issue for me and i have posted this in the suggestion thread on the site. Is that if a manga like this gets taken down PLEASE TELL US! I rely on batoto (probably more than i should) for manga updates, and if something gets removed i may never see it for a long time. I know it sucks, but please add a feature or just add a new blank chapter explaining that the manga will no longer be hosted here. I personally find it kind of disrespectful to the users when these kind of series get taken down with no warning to the fans that like it.

Thanks.