Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

▽ triangles + cookies for you, and you, and you!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

saphii

saphii

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Hello! I go by the name of tia! If you are reading this, thank you for taking the time to do so!  :batoto_022:

I used to go on those other websites to read manga (notably mangafox and mangaonline) but after being told many are very bad for scanlation groups I joined batoto (what seemed to be an o-kay site)! 

I have been an avid reader of mangas and the like since I was very young. I personally adore Inuyasha and Digimon (1st season). 

I also love reading classical fiction and writing, as well (NaNoWriMo currently, eek)! I'm not quite sure what to write in here, but I thought a proper introduction would be necessary as I would like to be as involved in these forums as much as possible. My Japanese have gotten quite rusty these past few months and have thought of joining a scanlation group as a translator to study it more. My kanji is as terrible as always. 

Anyways, thank you very much for reading this! I am not sure what else to write so I will end it here. Back to reading mangas, I go.  :batoto_027:

Cookies before you leave!  :batoto_024:

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Welcome to Batoto, tia. Hope you decide to hang around. There are games, roleplay, manga discussions, places to contact scanlators, and plenty of potato silliness. Please enjoy your stay.  (And good luck with your NaNoWriMo goals!)

Vicmonananya

Vicmonananya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

Welcome to the site. The community here is nice, so pour yourself a beverage of your choosing and make yourself at home. =)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hi, tia, welcome to batoto :)

Tn7HA0h.png

saphii

saphii

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Welcome to Batoto, tia. Hope you decide to hang around. There are games, roleplay, manga discussions, places to contact scanlators, and plenty of potato silliness. Please enjoy your stay.  (And good luck with your NaNoWriMo goals!)

Hello! Thanks for your kind welcome and I will be sure to enjoy my stay! (Thank you for NanoWrimo luck! I'll be needing that) 

Welcome to the site. The community here is nice, so pour yourself a beverage of your choosing and make yourself at home. =)

Thank you!! I'll be sure to visit frequently! 

Hi, tia, welcome to batoto :)

Hello! Thanks for your kind message! 

:batoto_024:  :batoto_024:  :batoto_024:

AnimeManga272b

AnimeManga272b

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNot far from home...
Hey there! Welcome to Batoto. Please enjoy your stay and have fun.

saphii

saphii

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Hey there! Welcome to Batoto. Please enjoy your stay and have fun.

Thank you~! <3 I am very much enjoying my stay indeed!