Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Does batoto have a Discord ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ayami123

ayami123

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I mean it's much more efficient to make one discord or chatango,
but i prefer discord since they have an option to create rooms :D

Cloggedone

Cloggedone

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Locationindiana, us

That would be nice, but considering Batoto has a IRC, I don't see it happening, but who knows, someone may make an official and/or unofficial one. I'd be up to make one, infact!

I liek flowers

I liek flowers

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
I don't like discord or public voice chats, and we don't need more circle-jerks in the world.

himesaminako

himesaminako

Potato Spud

• MSD
  • 25 posts

I don't like discord or public voice chats, and we don't need more circle-jerks in the world.

Public chatrooms don't necessarily entail circle-jerks, they entail discussions between members of a community. Also what do you dislike about discord? I'm interested in hearing your opinion. Our group has started using it and I think it's quite a lovely chat client. No one uses the voice feature but the other features it has are quite nice. Being able to see all the messages you've missed while offline is also a huge plus that I always disliked IRC not having. 

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
Actually one of the mods created one for Batoto recently, but it's not official. I'll ask him if he wants to share it.

tippitytop_yui

tippitytop_yui

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

yall better i need places to dump my folder of smugs

Edited by tippitytop_yui, 26 November 2016 - 07:30 PM.

pashnea19

pashnea19

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
it's really convenient to have discord because we would know who's moderators are online and ask them questions directly. But it will be hard on them though coz they will be bombarded with such messages, so if batoto have their official discord channel it will be great and at the same time, it will be hard for them to deal with every single one of us.