Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Tower of God season 2 translated discussions

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

Date Palm

Date Palm

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts

There was no real spoiler in the image, but I removed it anyway - it can go back in later.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

There was no real spoiler in the image, but I removed it anyway - it can go back in later.

Fujiwara no Mokou with a Pokeball?
You just spoiled to me the entirety of Fujiwara no Pokemokou.

You shall pay for this treason, Palm.

Preferably in money.

kfi6l.jpg

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

I don't know what is going on, but these two rankers are showing us the power our regulars will never reach.

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

I don't know what is going on, but these two rankers are showing us the power our regulars will never reach.

Excluding Baam obviously, I think Ran is High Ranker potential. 

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

Excluding Baam obviously, I think Ran is High Ranker potential. 

Seeing that these rankers are 100s of years old, we need a time skip to close the gap of power.  I don't see Baam contending with them at this turtle pace.  This is too much.  

Corpse

Corpse

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 327 posts

Seeing that these rankers are 100s of years old, we need a time skip to close the gap of power.  I don't see Baam contending with them at this turtle pace.  This is too much.  

Thinking that

+ Webtoons or mangas is the income of authors

+ Reaching a wide audience is once in a lifetime opportunity

When they get a huge audience, authors tend to drag the story for years if they can. Editors and companies also forces the authors. Generally 15-30 years

img000028.jpg

Ja Wangnan

Kokai

Kokai

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, nowhere, somewhere and anywhere.

I think Yuri just doesn't deal well with Maschenny so that's why she's been flustered. And as for the figures of the girls... I honestly don't know. There were a couple times when I thought Androssi/Endorsi was drawn a little funny. Either SIU is in the process of changing his drawing style or he's having trouble drawing adolescent girls (AKA girls that are not at the flat-chested loli age or grown-up and curvy age).

I think it has to do with him throwing out his Megalian assistant. Probably has more freedom to draw the ladies "sexier" now.

I'm a little annoyed that, to some degree, Androssi was reduced to Yihwa status: constantly screaming, being obstinant about the most ridiculous nonsense and feeling entitled about anything.

Sure, she had some of these traits before but she seems like a parody of herself now.

Yuri was likely flustered because Maschenny's proposal was outrageous and she realized she was likely being played by Jaina Repellista (whichever her first name is).

Jakken

Jakken

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts

I'm a little annoyed that, to some degree, Androssi was reduced to Yihwa status: constantly screaming, being obstinant about the most ridiculous nonsense and feeling entitled about anything.

Fact. Endorsi was so much more interesting at the half and end of S1, in special in that maze test. That was the best character denvelopment moment to her in my oppinion.

Even now, in this mini-arc, with all the plot envolving her, the princess thing and so... So much potential to character denvelopment and she was just plain stupid.

While this SIU decided to lose screen with the devenlopment of Elaine-Kaiser, a new-and-now-without-function character. Wtf.

Edited by Jakken, 19 November 2016 - 03:49 AM.

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

Good news Baam won an 1v1 against someone important, bad news it was too early.  There has to be a major boss coming up.

Well that ends the major boss battle I called back then.

Corpse

Corpse

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 327 posts

So, Baam will change? No, never happening, Baam is a hopeless boy.  :lol:

img000028.jpg

Ja Wangnan

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts
Rachel still proving why she's the best character in TOG.

I can't find my post, but I remember saying Wangnan will join FUG.

kandiana

kandiana

Potato

• Members
  • 143 posts

What's up with Rachel saying she is a regular to Wangnan? Sounds strange...

And I just don't get their dialogue after the test. I thought that Boro and that girl with a candy were fishermans... Is Boro a scout now? If he is not, then who is? Since they're talking about needing a second scout, they should already have one, but... And counting Androssi in, they should have 3 fishermans. The girl with candy doesn't seem to go to the Floor of Death (since she hasn't participated in the Name Hunt station events), so two fishermans are left, but they're talking about having no one with Androssi slacking off... Well, it starts to make sense if Boro is a scout, but... And they have 3 wave controllers, so why can't one of them take a fisherman position? I thought, Baam is capable of doing it.

Well, now with all this written down it seems, they have quite a strange team heading to the 43rd frool: basically (almost) no scouts, no spear bearers, only one light bearer, one or two fishermans and three wave controllers. Oh, and one guide (and two high rankers, yeah). But the same goes for the other team: two light bearers, one fisherman (if Wangnan joins) and who knows what positions others have. Hoaquin is most likely a fisheman, so they have a normal one for this position, Miseng is a scout, but she's not on the team, Traveller doesn't count (too weak to be of any use), and Cassano, even if he is not a fisherman, can't fill three positions...

A blizzard in the midst of april -
I love it so very much!
To walk trough snowdrifts in sneakers,
To feel the snowflakes on eyes,
To see the snow heavy layers
Lay on the blossoms born in vain.
A blizzard in the midst of april...
I wish the winter had the same.

25thIremi

25thIremi

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 423 posts

What's up with Rachel saying she is a regular to Wangnan? Sounds strange...

Either shit translation or she's lying. She's not a regular.

Just realized Hwaryun gave us a prediction. Considering how her prediction regarding Prince turned out, I expect Boro, Koon, and Baam (duh) to each face an insanely high level opponent. Boro might not make it.

1482117689496953109.jpg?type=q90

Corpse

Corpse

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 327 posts

Rachel might be the only character we have. All others seem like plot pushers. Their character is either non-existent or barely exists at all. Their entire acts seem to me like a way to push the story forward. Just because this reason, i love Rachel very much. She is the best and most logical character ever existed...

img000028.jpg

Ja Wangnan

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts
Does anyone still discuss the current chapter anymore or people are interested in leaked chapters? I miss the good days.........

Date Palm

Date Palm

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts

The leaked chapters are just too far ahead now.  The current chapter is last month's news so the hype is dead.

It's sad.

kandiana

kandiana

Potato

• Members
  • 143 posts

So, is Miseng in Rachel's team with Wangnan now?

And it seems, Baam was hit by that technique 2 month ago, and now he is still in such a bad state... That's really surprising.

I love it so very much!

Corpse

Corpse

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 327 posts

So, is Miseng in Rachel's team with Wangnan now?

And it seems, Baam was hit by that technique 2 month ago, and now he is still in such a bad state... That's really surprising.

Things are weird if you ask me. Bam just learned a cheat while koon only learned a skill. Not that it is a cheat but i said it to emphasize the power difference.

Also everyone is rachels bitch now. It would have been nice if she acquired it through with her own skills instead of because plot...

img000028.jpg

Ja Wangnan

kandiana

kandiana

Potato

• Members
  • 143 posts

Things are weird if you ask me. Bam just learned a cheat while koon only learned a skill. Not that it is a cheat but i said it to emphasize the power difference.

Well, it's true, but that cheat is necessary to go to the Death Floor, so it's kind of understandable... If he hadn't learned it, he wouldn't have been able to normally control shinsoo on that floor (since he knew only the regular way to do it). And I wonder, what that skill Koon learned does, it's impossible to figure out from appearance.

Also everyone is rachels bitch now. It would have been nice if she acquired it through with her own skills instead of because plot...

Maybe, if story was more focused on Rachel, we would see her skills. Now it all seems unnatural (at least, Hoaquin's joining and his obedience too)

I love it so very much!

Corpse

Corpse

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 327 posts

Maybe, if story was more focused on Rachel, we would see her skills. Now it all seems unnatural (at least, Hoaquin's joining and his obedience too)

Hoaqin... I just can't understand... This guy called plot must be an awful guy!

img000028.jpg

Ja Wangnan