Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

So Batoto it an active Yaoi Website now?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

zemega

zemega

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

Since Bato.to insist on shoving and showing Yaoi publication right in the front page, I guess this website is getting hated by me. I want to support scanlators, but not a website that push Yaoi publication in my face right in the front page.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

"So Batoto is an active Yaoi Website now?"

Pfft!! I wish....maybe then I could scare up a translator or two for all the good hentai ones I wanna do :D

(Oh, and yeah, I fixed the typo from the title I quoted......I just can't bring myself to quote something that isn't even freaking spelled right. Ya might wanna try reading over stuff before you post it in the future, partner.)

Tn7HA0h.png

Chocolate Chip

Chocolate Chip

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 628 posts

Okay. And Batoto should care about your homophobia....why, exactly?

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

I'm not a huge yaoi fan, but it's posts like these that make me glad I translated Delivery Boy Debacle. ^_^

hMrVQCm.gif

ChanBaek92

ChanBaek92

Potato

• Contributor
  • 115 posts
  • LocationMayora Land ~

I try to upload as much yaoi on this site as I can. You're welcome/.

blue.monday

blue.monday

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts

Today: Understanding and order of the world.

People scan and upload everything, if they upload it here you get your sadly not desired result. If people would (and they do) scan a shitton of ecchi series and upload it here the site would be flooded by it. Do you get it now? Not Batotos fault, you are barking at the wrong tree. And stop being so insecure, I don't care about yaoi or bl. Doge, I wish I had your problems.

-fail

-acquire experience

-use experience to improve behaviour

-succeed
---------------------------------------------------
"The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love, and in order to occupy and distract himself without love he gives way to passions and coarse pleasures, and sinks to bestiality in his vices, all from continual lying to other men and to himself."  --  Fyodor Dostoyevsky

science hasn't gone far enough  I  Wat zullen we drinken

danfare

danfare

Potato

• Members
  • 116 posts

yes, it's how it should've been from the very beginning.

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

Yeah Batoto needs more YURI instead!

sPYGmxY.jpg?1YXp8ZDc.jpg?1

Kakegurui Official Facebook Fan Page click on the images if you want to LIKE!

Joja-lee

Joja-lee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

What are you actually on about? 

tumblr_lqszlysjrl1qjnajp.gif

readthemanga

readthemanga

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I guess anyone can upload manga and if it gets popular by people searching for it online then it makes sense it would appear on the front page.

Even though it is bizarre to see something that has the yaoi or yuri tags since you (and me) think that it means something like hentai (mainly for me since idk what this site even does or it's limits still)

Mimiko

Mimiko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

So it's okay to have more hentai ecchi stuff but not yaoi? why? If you don't like yaoi don't read it. I HATE ecchi hentai big boobs underwear in your face manga, but i'm not going to go complain about it. People can read what they want. If it's a problem of seeing it on the front page maybe go to a new site? 

edit: I wouldn't really say hate that's a little much, but i don't enjoy reading it 

Edited by Mimiko, 26 January 2017 - 11:45 PM.

miku_by_whooaman-dbis7mg.png

kencana

kencana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I try to upload as much yaoi on this site as I can. You're welcome/.

My hero!

So it's okay to have more hentai ecchi stuff but not yaoi? why? If you don't like yaoi don't read it. I HATE ecchi hentai big boobs underwear in your face manga, but i'm not going to go complain about it. People can read what they want. If it's a problem of seeing it on the front page maybe go to a new site? 

edit: I wouldn't really say hate that's a little much, but i don't enjoy reading it 

Truth! Plus there's plenty hentai/ecchi focused website.

iTwixie

iTwixie

Potato

• Contributor
  • 174 posts
  • Locationservices are not available.

I guess anyone can upload manga and if it gets popular by people searching for it online then it makes sense it would appear on the front page.

Even though it is bizarre to see something that has the yaoi or yuri tags since you (and me) think that it means something like hentai (mainly for me since idk what this site even does or it's limits still)

I think you're a bit confused...

The front page shows recently uploaded and approved chapters, it's not on the front page because it's popular, though there is a popular series section on the right side

Unless you meant the series on the big banner up top on the front page. Those are just licensed series from Saiko+, and well, many of them are yaoi, but they may or may not be popular (I wouldn't know). That was put there by Grumpy for the Batoto x Saiko joint thing they have going on. And you can close the banner, you know.

Annnnd, yaoi and yuri doesn't mean hentai. Yaoi is guy x guy, yuri is girl x girl. You can always read the General Hosting Guidelines and Policies for what can or cannot be uploaded on Batoto, if you want to find out Batoto's "limits"

aae9147e34.jpg

Lambdadelta Umineko

Lambdadelta Umineko

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSài Gòn

Yeah Batoto needs more YURI instead!

Totally agree with this =)))

True Goddess Reincarnation

True Goddess Reincarnation

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTexas

If only people would upload that one manga about food that yurism does.  If only...

TeaCat

TeaCat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts

Okay. And Batoto should care about your homophobia....why, exactly?

No one should care.  But I see his point about hating degeneracy. 

WanderingWastrel

WanderingWastrel

Potato Sprout

• Donator
  • 3 posts

I don't really like yaoi either. So I don't read it.

See, I can't control what other people do or don't read.  But I can control what I read. So I do.  It's a pretty good system, you should try it.

Faederwulf

Faederwulf

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

The "Feature Licensed Series" box is the most annoying, since it can't be removed. I'd rather not see the shirtless bishounen manga and the manga with the woman who has a man on a leash.