Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

hsnsodi

hsnsodi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe omniverse

Hi, I'm hsnsodi. My goal in life is to destroy the schism between light and darkness. I've crawled my way out of the dankest parts of the void in order to come to this site and read One Punch Man. How are you doing? :)))))

Hsnsodi

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Hi there. I'm doing fine at the moment.

Welcome to Batoto. There's a lot of nice comics you can check out. Would be nice if you could sometimes hang out around the forums as well. Enjoy your stay here~

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Kein Licht ohne Finsternis

Welcome in from the void. Please enjoy your stay.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hi, hsnsodi, welcome to batoto :)

Hmm... they don't upload the newest chapters of OPM here anymore though, do they?

Tn7HA0h.png

hsnsodi

hsnsodi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe omniverse

Thanks, everyone, you are all just too kind! How does a resident of the void like me find such welcoming people~?

Hi, hsnsodi, welcome to batoto :)

Hmm... they don't upload the newest chapters of OPM here anymore though, do they?

Aw man, that sucks... this is the site I was told to read it on. I'm also interested in looking at other works, but I've been meaning to read the OPM webcomic forever... It seems they haven't updated since August, though. /dramatic siiiiigh

Hsnsodi

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Aw man, that sucks... this is the site I was told to read it on. I'm also interested in looking at other works, but I've been meaning to read the OPM webcomic forever... It seems they haven't updated since August, though. /dramatic siiiiigh

Well yeah, Batoto is definitely the best of the composite reader sites, though yeah, that one specific title.....yeah, not so much cuz of the scanlation group that's started doing it. Hey, they want people to read on their site, you can't really blame 'em, and Batoto honors their wishes (unlike the other composite manga reader sites, mangafox/mangapark/et al/take your pick :)

http://mangastream.com/manga/onepunch_man

Mangastream's reader is really good, that's where I read the new chapters as they come out......though no, I don't think they have all the back issues, just from when they started scanlating it :)

*edit - Oh, you're specifically talking about the webtoon version of it? Gosh, yeah, I only read the manga version of it, sorry. Yeah, I know there are two different versions......but yeah, I think I maybe took a single peek at the other version of it and didn't pursue it, yeah, no clue about what's going on with that one >_<

Edited by svines85, 09 October 2016 - 12:58 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

hsnsodi

hsnsodi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe omniverse

Well yeah, Batoto is definitely the best of the composite reader sites, though yeah, that one specific title.....yeah, not so much cuz of the scanlation group that's started doing it. Hey, they want people to read on their site, you can't really blame 'em, and Batoto honors their wishes (unlike the other composite manga reader sites, mangafox/mangapark/et al/take your pick :)

http://mangastream.com/manga/onepunch_man

Mangastream's reader is really good, that's where I read the new chapters as they come out......though no, I don't think they have all the back issues, just from when they started scanlating it :)

*edit - Oh, you're specifically talking about the webtoon version of it? Gosh, yeah, I only read the manga version of it, sorry. Yeah, I know there are two different versions......but yeah, I think I maybe took a single peek at the other version of it and didn't pursue it, yeah, no clue about what's going on with that one >_<

oh yeah! I'm talking about the webcomic one. I did love the redraw version, and they say it's basically the same thing the webcomic is just farther ahead. But that's good that they haven't stopped updating the webcomic version!

Hsnsodi