Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

any other manga like this? like the edge of tomorrow?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

> edge of tomorrow is a film about time traveling 

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

Tutorial Boss

Tutorial Boss

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Well Edge of Tomorrow is literally based off All You Need is Kill, which I believe is on this site. It's a good manga in Groundhog Day's style.

oniikami

oniikami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

tsuyokute new saga, which is also on this site, follows a similar plotline - MC is in a fantasy world and goes back in time to a younger version of himself and decides to fix whatever bad things he saw in his previous lifetime.

lucke

lucke

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationWesteros

My favs are 

Re:Monster

Tales of Demons and Gods

Soul Land

Ubel Blatt kinda fits..maybe...none the less I love it

Towerofgodsig_zpsae61ba2a.jpg

bagelgamerz

bagelgamerz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

My favs are 

Tales of Demons and Gods

Soul Land

mabye tensei shitara slime datta ken? or Death march kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku?

both have really long names kek

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

Well Edge of Tomorrow is literally based off All You Need is Kill, which I believe is on this site. It's a good manga in Groundhog Day's style.

tsuyokute new saga, which is also on this site, follows a similar plotline - MC is in a fantasy world and goes back in time to a younger version of himself and decides to fix whatever bad things he saw in his previous lifetime.

My favs are 

Tales of Demons and Gods

Soul Land

that feeling when you've already read all of those...

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

riverkingyuwa

riverkingyuwa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationRiver Kingdom

Try reading the novel I'm writing. The title's Reformat Adventures, a story of how a reincarnated university professor transforms the primitive land of the River Kingdom with his knowledge of science, technology, and history. 

Since I have much free time, I release chapters every weekends.

reformat12_zpso4smullw.png
This is my story. If you liked it, vote, comment, and share.

TheRiverKing was here

hooivincent

hooivincent

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Mushoku Tensei

paulnamida

paulnamida

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Maybe you can try the novel Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi.

Healing Magicians are considered utter crap since they are only good for support roles, then appears the "Hero of Healing Magic" who can heal any wound or disease, even missing limbs (by way of restoring their "normal state") but at a great cost, he feels all the experiences of the ones he treats, condensing all the hardships of their lives in a few seconds. Of course, he refuses to keep doing it since it's painful so what do they do?? They drug him and make him an addict so he keeps doing his job in exchange of drugs. He's brought around by the Hero of Magic, the Hero of the Sword and the Hero of the Gun (they all abuse him on a daily basis). They get to the Demon King but are all defeated, then our Hero, Keare, reveals that he had regained his sense of self a while ago and was just waiting for an opportunity and uses the true power of his Healing Magic, defeating the Demon King and using the Philosopher's Stone taken from it's body to use his magic to the greatest extent and rewind time to the point before he became a Hero... then start plotting his vengeance.

It's a really fucked up story with slaves, brain-washing, torture and rape but it's a decent read, the MC is rather OP but his mindset is so broken and psychotic that it's sort of refreshing.

SushiAddiction

SushiAddiction

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

necro posting :)

Maybe you can try the novel Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi.

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kaifuku-jutsushi-no-yarinaoshi-r21758

There's very little fantasy with time stuff

re:zero

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/tsuyokute-new-saga-r12329

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Time+Manipulation&orderby=year

I keep an isekai list and wish there were more time travel stuff too. Especially made into an anime. Steins Gate was great.

Can't get enough Isekai? Check out the Isekai list for every manga on batoto. Follow for updates.