Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The description is pretty unrealistic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

Meaning that... it's pretty common.

I've liked a girl who like me back.

How about you guys?

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

jwillie4

jwillie4

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

I got lucky to marry my first love. I am the guy you see walking with a lady 10 levels to good for him. She is beautiful, I am average. I am so thankful that our daughter took after her. We went to a reunion recently. Even the old classmates couldn't believe that she married me. The kicker is that she asked me out at first. My wife also has a sense of humor. She is a twin. Her twin is a brother. Her brother was home schooled because of the fact he was her twin. On our third date she wanted me to meet her brother. I was asked to meet her at a restaurant. Well, I was surprised to see her sit down across from me with a goatee. I was freaked out. She was at another table laughing at me. I wasn't told that she was a twin yet. Yes, I can tell the difference between them now, but at the time I was not expecting that.