Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

what do you like about this manga?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

The Roady

The Roady

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • LocationElder of Past Times
im not really good at starting topics so im just going to list what i like

Great Character development
you tend to love everyone

uh yea..... im at a loss but i still love this manga
Posted Image
Spoiler

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
yes, I also like it very much, but latly the story about those two is getting in the background and now they are doing other things. we also dont know a lot about megane-chan. I hope the story will focus on the main characters once more.

Banana Bread

Banana Bread

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 36 posts
What's not to like? Seriously it's a fun manga to read, don't over analyze it and just read.
Posted Image

Look at Gunter dance or you can click this ---> http://www.batoto.net/group/_/j/jshoujo-scans-r324

Bakuwoman

Bakuwoman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
This is one of my favorite series. It is hilarious and the characters all have interesting developments. I can't imagine someone disliking it o.o

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
I enjoy the humour and the personalities of the characters... Each one is unique and you're not too sure what'll happen next (I mean, you've got a faint idea buuut :P)
I miss the fighting though :o Now it's more about studying... :( haha ;)

This is one of my favorite series. It is hilarious and the characters all have interesting developments. I can't imagine someone disliking it o.o

Well people can dislike it for having a weird start first off... And we never know, the humour might not be fit for some... After all, everyone is different :) It would be a shame, but it would be a likely reality...

IM or it's for naught

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Well the atmosphere and the type of comedy/love comedy is pretty much the same throughout the series, with revealing flashbacks now and then. My personal rating would be good but not very good...

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Nein!

Nein!

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
How one of the alternate titles is "Punk Flunk Rumble." Also, it's a really cute/funny manga that kills time.

sneezl

sneezl

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles
Like another one of my favorites, Yandere Kanojo, it's basically a gag manga with a surprising amount of heart, and lovable characters.

Sogno

Sogno

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I love the humor, art, and character development. Even the fighting scenes are cool. I hope the ending will be good.

Sylveran

Sylveran

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
So.. when's the next chapter coming out?