Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The author is obsessed with Harry Potter

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

http://vatoto.com/reader#f8cc22b0f5520233_6

illuminati confirmed

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

I don't get this thread at all.

Zhi Laohu

Zhi Laohu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArbitrary

I just read the rest of the chapter linked with no context. What the literal fuck is this series?

RyubosJ

RyubosJ

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I just read the rest of the chapter linked with no context. What the literal fuck is this series?

good question, read it all. still don't know

Noah Jones

Noah Jones

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

my guess is just because the characters are named emma, and watson in that page

NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationTake a guess

It's just that one character is VERY VERY meta

Keep scrolling, nothing here

codetaku

codetaku

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

That particular character is obsessed with movies, especially, you know, movies that were popular between the years 1980 and 2010. Even though this series is set at least 4 centuries later.

All of the media that exists in the real world is fair game for this character to quote. There's only one other harry potter reference I can think of offhand, though, and that's when we find out that she made the password to her secret door be "alohomora". But there are lots of other movie references as well. Only from her. Most people in the series don't even know what movies are, because the ice age (maybe even a nuclear winter) wiped out most of civilization.