Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

hello pips..frm angelbeautymangamaniac

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ninaerianne

ninaerianne

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
i am an engineer and one of my stress reliever s manga reading .i cnt live w o my celphone and any mangareader app i cn get my hands on..iv bin lyk ths since i was 16.. im also an avid collector of kawaii stuffs frm anime etc..im happy to knw thre s batoto forum fr manga lovers lyk me

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hi, ninaerianne, welcome to batoto :)

Tn7HA0h.png

αρняσɖιтє

αρняσɖιтє

Baked Potato

• Appreciation Scans
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationFish bowl

Welcome to Batoto, nina.

I had a hard time reading what you said but I somehow got it. 

I am an engineer and reading manga is one of my stress reliever. I cannot live without my cellphone or a manga reader application.I have been like this since I was 16. I'm also an avid collector of kawaii stuff from anime to anything. I'm glad to have come by Batoto that has tons of people that love manga on here.

Just encase if anyone has trouble reading... I was not sure about the last part... but oh well.

Third year of college

groups I work for:

Spoiler

AnimeManga272b

AnimeManga272b

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNot far from home...
Welcome to Batoto, ninaerianne!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun posting in the forums. Take care. :)

Edited by AnimeManga272b, 03 July 2016 - 08:29 PM.