Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10008 replies to this topic

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Knowing SIU, they're probably alive, though, lol. Everyone in the forum is praising Karaka.

I should certainly hope they are. =_=

LaFa

LaFa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationUnited States

They wanted Rak to die? I wasn't aware that the fandom had turned so hard on him.

No, no. He's not being praised for killing Yihwa and Rak... but more so because he's being portrayed as a good villain or something.

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly
I'm mildly surprised so many of you guys actually thought someone important was going to die. Only people like Moontari dies.

Wouldn't be surprised if SIU had Karaka take a hostage for bait at the end of this.

guru0708

guru0708

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Knowing SIU, they're probably alive, though, lol. Everyone in the forum is praising Karaka.

which forum

LaFa

LaFa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationUnited States
Just hope for a summary from Master Kletus. I do not have access to the chapter.....

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth
So what was Yuri doing while Baam and Karaka had that chat and then Karaka kills Yihwa and Rak?.... can't wait the chapter.

Edited by salvatore, 30 October 2016 - 02:49 PM.

Lightprayer

Lightprayer

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationItaly

Delicious Wangnan haters tears... I've been waiting.

LaFa

LaFa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationUnited States

So what was Yuri doing while Baam and Karaka had that chat and then Karaka kills Yihwa and Rak?.... can't wait the chapter.

Karaka challenges them to a fight. I saw something about a killing technique called Rose Rain... I guess that's Yuri's ability? No idea.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Delicious Wangnan haters tears... I've been waiting.

Tears? LOL, in all the years he's been in the series he's never accomplished a single thing that would make any of his detractors salty. The only tears being shed are his own, over how perpetually useless he is.

Edited by Lester, 30 October 2016 - 02:53 PM.

LaFa

LaFa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationUnited States
Also, we see Wangnan at the end ;D

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

Tears? LOL, in all the years he's been in the series he's never accomplished a single thing that would make any of his detractors salty. The only tears being shed are his own, over how perpetually useless he is.

Next thing you know Wangnan has beaten Hoaquin

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Next thing you know Wangnan has beaten Hoaquin

The death flag Wangnan and his crew raised after going after Hoaqin alone, I think Yihwa and Rak lifted it this chapter, I won't be surprised if they get out of there unscatted.

Shit

I still want to know what made you say this after getting your wish come true? (Rak's death)

Edited by salvatore, 30 October 2016 - 03:20 PM.

Meismighty

Meismighty

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 288 posts
Rak and Yeon have been a tag team since the Workshop Battle. If someone's dying then I'd assume that the other one's alright.

YHZ_937

YHZ_937

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

So Wangnag (spelling?) is forced to be relevant? Imagine all the content & info that we could be getting about Bam & his origins instead of chapters wasted on the next pokémon trainer...

Cletus Kasady

Cletus Kasady

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

Baam : Mr.Rak!!!

Kuhn : No, Baam!

Yuri : ( Damn, I've never thought he would risk his life to aim rookies..!)

Evan : ( Ignition of Cronos must have deactivated the invisible mode...! And he detected such a short moment risking his life...!

He really is tough as i heard..! What should we do from now on... we can't hastily move when he has hostage..! )

Karaka : Jue viole grace..! Come out! I know you're hiding in somewhere! Unless you come out...! I'll kill these brats one by one!

Baam : That man... has been aiming me all along.

Khun : It seems so. ( Then... Is he FUG?? He must be slayer if he could match with Yuri Zahard. Where did such a tycoon come from? )

Yuri : ( He caught me off balance... I never thought slayer of FUG would risk his life to catch regulars...

Fortunately, Evan successfully hid others... In the worst case, I'll have to give up guys over there. )

Endrossi : ( Damn...! I can't even move..! )

Karaka : Show yourself, Jue viole grace..! Do you want to see your comrades dying!! Unless you come out, these brats will die!!

Baam : No.. / Khun : No, Baam..!!

Baam : I have to go. If it is true that he came here because of me, I cannot let them killed! / Khun : Baam!!!

Baam : Please head to train with others. Fewer hostages would be better. / Khun: This is beyond your league!

Baam : If he really is a slayer, He'll not kill me. Please, run.... I'll follow you. / Khun : Baam...

Hwaryan :  Don't worry. You can let him go / Khun : What???

Hwaryan : ...will not die right now. / Khun : huh...?

Hwaryan : It's the path he should walk, so... Don't worry and just get on the train.

( Baam shows himself to Karaka .)

Evan : ( You're finally out.. boy.. !! )

Yuri : ( Baam? Why is he wearing wig? )

Karaka : So it is...you. Jue viole grace.

( Baam goes over bridge with blue oar. )

Baam : I've come here. Let the others go.

Karaka : I can't. As I release the hostage, the high ranker over there will attack me.

Don't take meaningless action. Just by moving my finger a little, your friends will die. 

Baam : Your name..?

Karaka : ...? Ah, So it is... It's first time seeing me with your own eyes. I deluded for a second. 

( Karaka is embarrassed and scratches his head saying "I've heard so much about him..")

Baam : ??

Karaka : My name is Karaka. I'm the slayer of FUG. It's first time meeting with mere 'candidate' /

Baam : ( So He's the...!) Why are you here in personal? To take my Thorn?

Karaka : Nahh.... The thorn is useless without being melted with you. I'm just here to stop you getting on the train.

Baam : That's not your business!

Karaka : No, It's actually mine. We're just trying to revive slayer, but you're disturbing.

Baam : I've heard about you from teacher. Karaka, You are exploiting FUG to achieve your revenge.

Of course, It could be FUG who is exploiting you. But he worried that someday, your madness can make everyone in danger.

----------------------------------------------------

( At the same time Jinsung has arrived the next floor with Elaine. No talking )

----------------------------------------------------

Baam : I don't know why you want to bring chaos to everyone, But you're trying to hurt my cherished people!

I'm in anger because you're disturbing people around me...!

Karaka : So?

Baam : Please let them go and Do not care about What I'm gonna go! If you don't, I'll not just stay still..!

Karaka : Well, When did the mere candidate start to threat slayer???

( Yuri creates crimson bang.)

Yuri : Hey! If you hurt baam, I won't stand still!

Ehwa : Miss Endrossi ! If we take his attention, can you move yourself with Baam using BongBong?

Endrossi : ?? What the hell are you...? It wouldn't be hard if with just two of us, But how can you get chance from that monster?

Ehwa : I'll cut the road with the swordman's sword! / Endrossi : What?

Ehwa : If you move Baam during that short moment, You can... / Endrossi : Wait! If you do that.!

Swordman ( I forgot his name ) : It's alright... You two getting on the train would be better than us being hostages,

If the lady's thought is so, we'll find our own ways to live. That was our promise from the start.

Endrossi : You guys...

( Endrossi sends massage to Baam with her pocket : Baam! Plz drag his attention. You can do anything! )

Baam : Umm... Mr. Karaka?  / Karaka : ??

Baam : The ring you're wearing now... I've met someone who wears exactly the same thing.

( Karaka has lost his cool. )

Karaka : What!! What!! Where!!!

Yuri : ( What's the problem with that guy ...? )

( Ehwa cut the bridge with the sword and Endrossi moves to Baam . The bridge breaks down. )

Karaka : You little brats...!

Baam : Ehwa....why... why????

Ehwa : It's alright. It's absolutes alright.

( Karaka and Yuri 's Shinsoo blast clash with each other, making huge explosion. Ehwa disappears. )

Ha Yuri Zahard Killing technique : Rose shower : Making giant size rose and folk enemy. The rose covers everywhere. 

(Endrossi catches Baam and tries to drag him out.)

Baam : Mr. Rak!!!! Miss Ehwa!! NOOOOO!!!!  /   Endrossi : Baam! you have to hurry! the shockwave is coming!

----------------------

Inside the train.

Khun : Are you alright, Baam? What happened?

Boro : Why only two of you are here? Where are the others?

Khun : Baam....

Baam sits and cries.

--------------------------------------

Yuri : Hey!!! Kids! Answer me!

Evan : ( It's too late, They must have died with that explosion...)

--------------------------------------

Inside the train, Hidden spot.

There is black dimension gate created by Karaka and he comes out.

Karaka style Shinsoo technique : Infinite Resurrection. : Karaka is alive and has no physical defects. Even his lost arm is safe.

Karaka : Yuri Zahard, indeed. She's controlling her power because of regulars. What an incredible power. I cannot imagine her growth when i meet her next time...

I've lost too many thing in this time. Yuri Zahard is alive and i let those rats go inside of the train. But at the same time, I made unexpected profit.

My brother was alive...! There's another who has this ring...!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere

There is huge smoke because of explosion.

Hoaqin : Damn it, Where is that rat? I'm also gonna kill you too, only if i find you !!!

Wangnan is breathing hard.

Edited by Cletus Kasady, 30 October 2016 - 03:50 PM.

C2YkEnlXUAE4Tw5.jpg

Spoiler

*Reveries of Moonlight*

jordanm

jordanm

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

are we talking about wangnam or rak?

blackdemigod09

blackdemigod09

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

HOLY SHT! I have to reread it many times just to understand the scene. o.o

Edited by blackdemigod09, 30 October 2016 - 03:52 PM.

Bes, 

angrynon

angrynon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Karaka jobbed again, Bravo SIU

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth
Karaka will probably save Wangnan from Hoaqin.

Baam really must go after Hoaqin, that's if he wants to take revenge from Karaka, he should stop his plan.

Edited by salvatore, 30 October 2016 - 03:55 PM.

jordanm

jordanm

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

its pretty obvious they aren't dead. i really wish they were though