Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until midnight EST] Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 202

tower of god tog tog chapter 202 tog season2 chapter 202 tog s2 ch202 mantaray youre fired Exams are killing my mind

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

Sounds like Baam is finally revealing his true self.

Now Baam needs to acquire his own power or the original power he had instead of all this augmented power placed in him.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I think it's more like Baam has finally grown up, earlier Hwa Ryun blamed him for putting everyone's lives in danger because of his own greed of chasing after Rachel, and he regretted his actions a lot. He was forced to take a heavy burden, save everyone and defeat Hoaqin. 

But now Baam noticed that he can't take that burden again, and he's allowing everyone take his own responsibility on his life.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

whomever that ignition weapon wielding swordsman is, who started off by following Yura Ha.

LOL why are they even bothering to keep this guy on? I guess every team needs a scrub.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

LOL why are they even bothering to keep this guy on? I guess every team needs a scrub.

Someone has to be the Parakewl of this group

Shess

Shess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
That's it Wangnam, let the darkness fester.

yes...yes...I can feel it now.

The time for your awakening is almost upon us.

Edited by Shess, 12 June 2016 - 03:35 PM.

tumblr_nd06mlXtkF1tgv0q6o1_500.gif

pepbut

pepbut

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 582 posts

Names of the folks departing the train:

- Rak Wraithraiser
- Ponsecal Yiruri (confirming she's a relative of Laure) 
- Boro
- The Yeon Family's Yeon Yihwa
- D-Class Top 3's Sachi Faker
- The Koon Family's Koon Aguero Agnis, and...
- Jyu Viole Grace

SIU appears to have "forgotten" to name-drop for Hwaryun and whomever that ignition weapon wielding swordsman is, who started off by following Yura Ha. 

Fishy? Yeah, I think so too.

Ad Baam is choosing to be announced by his FUG name, so there's clearly some name-based shenanigans going to happen.

Damn is that ever a prestigious team. Especially considering people were excited over a single Koon family earlier.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

That's it Wangnam, let the darkness fester.yes...yes...I can feel it now.

That's it Wangnam, let the darkness fester.yes...yes...I can feel it now.

He will take the Devil of Arms for himself and unlock unimaginable power.
Lester: "It's just a level 4 noob becoming a level 5 noob."
Which to Wangnan is unimaginable.

kfi6l.jpg

Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts

Wangnan told Yihwa that she should stay with Viole since she can help him. He said stuffs like how they won't probably meet after they come back and that Yihwa should climb the tower with Viole.

Another Baam Ship stacks up against Androssi and Yuri's

bxPmk8I.png
Spoiler
What is right? What is wrong? In this mixed up world, deciding what is right and wrong is not easy.
You can't just go by somebody else's rules. If you let yourself be controlled like that,
you'll just become a puppet that can't make decisions on it's own. You have to live by your rules.

rak n' roll

rak n' roll

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

But now Baam noticed that he can't take that burden again, and he's allowing everyone take his own responsibility on his life.

Plus, trying just to catch Cassano appears safer -- like...a lot safer -- than what the folks are leaving the train to do...first, name-hunt Kaiser-the-Unbeaten, then exit onto the Floor of Death, then stop Hoaquim and Rachel. 

They could at least get him a new shirt. Red's definitely his color.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Plus, trying just to catch Cassano appears safer -- like...a lot safer -- than what the folks are leaving the train to do...first, name-hunt Kaiser-the-Unbeaten, then exit onto the Floor of Death, then stop Hoaquim and Rachel. 

Well, except that Cassano is kinda with Hoaqin and Rachel right now.

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

I think it's more like Baam has finally grown up, earlier Hwa Ryun blamed him for putting everyone's lives in danger because of his own greed of chasing after Rachel, and he regretted his actions a lot. He was forced to take a heavy burden, save everyone and defeat Hoaqin. 

Baam wasn't forced to do anything.  It was his greed the whole time, he wanted his friends that FUG was taking.  Baam been that way since the crown game, this isn't new information.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Not to mention that he has an evil plan of positively evil proportions that is going to evilly aid the plans and forces of evil.
It's safe to say that Wangnan may have screwed the pooch on this one...
Cassano is really going to give them a pounding.
I hope they at least manage to grab Freeza's balls before its too late.

kfi6l.jpg

Lightprayer

Lightprayer

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationItaly

Chapter summary on reddit

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

It's all leading up to Baam going a little beyond just defeating Kaiser and stealing his name. He'll return all of the stolen names and free the enslaved, and then use the authority granted by his status as the new chief of Name Hunt Station to put an end to the entire name hunting system. Of course, to enforce that he's probably going to have to kill or cripple Kaiser (lest he just pick right back up with it once Baam leaves). And the Bia twins being physically there adds another layer. But I still think that this is how it's going to pan out.

he dont need to, just take kaiser names and grant him a new one and he will be his slave

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

he dont need to, just take kaiser names and grant him a new one and he will be his slave

Kaiser has to accept that name, though. He might do so, if the alternative is the promise of said death or maiming. But for all the change that the Rice Pot has wrought in Baam, I should think that taking a slave might still be a bit too much to imagine him doing.

If he's powerful enough now, maybe he can just destroy the station instead. He probably isn't, though. Those are Yuri-type feats of destruction.

rak n' roll

rak n' roll

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Yeah, but all they need to do is sneak [into Mordor[/s] onto the Forest Moon of Endor well....and....

It's safe to say that Wangnan may have screwed the pooch on this one...

Yep. There it is. 

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Chang and Quaetro, did they just ditch everyone?

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Chang and Quaetro, did they just ditch everyone?

More or less. Probably a little tired of being put into near-death situations on account of Baam, who they don't really even care about. They took Buelsar and Angel with them, so that makes four. Wangnan's group now only has four as well. So do the math.

Though, Koon letting Chang and Quaetro keep the White Heavenly Mirror is extremely odd. Why would he give up such a powerful item?

Edited by Lester, 12 June 2016 - 04:16 PM.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Kaiser has to accept that name, though. He might do so, if the alternative is the promise of said death or maiming. But for all the change that the Rice Pot has wrought in Baam, I should think that taking a slave might still be a bit too much to imagine him doing.

If he's powerful enough now, maybe he can just destroy the station instead. He probably isn't, though. Those are Yuri-type feats of destruction.

Well, he could use the authority to free the slaves and then free Kaiser himself.
Kaiser throws a Destructo Disk then, cuts himself in half, Baam gives him another chance by giving him enough energy to stay alive. Kaiser uses the energy to try and kill Baam again, except this time Bamm retaliates.
The station gets destroyed in five minutes/nineteen episodes, Baam returns to the Hell Train and eventually, Kaiser returns to take revenge as a cyborg.
And there time travel comes into play.

More or less. Probably a little tired of being put into near-death situations on account of Baam, who they don't really even care about. They took Buelsar and Angel with them, so that makes four. Wangnan's group now only has four as well. So do the math.

Though, Koon letting Chang and Quaetro keep the White Heavenly Mirror is extremely odd. Why would he give up such a powerful item?

Either that or they kidnapped Ryun.
People seem to do that a lot these days.

kfi6l.jpg

Yuri Zahard ♛

Yuri Zahard ♛

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTrain City

Nooooo Wangnan, you just fell for this filthy red haired witches lies?!?

And it seems I'm the only person who will miss him.. WTF is wrong with you forums??

msp1cp.jpg

@YuriZahard