Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until midnight EST] Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 202

tower of god tog tog chapter 202 tog season2 chapter 202 tog s2 ch202 mantaray youre fired Exams are killing my mind

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.
OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS FOR TOWER OF GOD COME OUT AT MIDNIGHT EST.

The raws come out earlier; this means that for half a day, this thread is a spoilers thread.

This thread is for discussion on the latest chapter of Tower of God released on Naver, webtoons.com, and LINE Webtoon. If locked, this thread will automatically open before the usual approximate time of release of raws on Naver. Please feel free to create a new thread should you want to discuss a specific topic in depth.

Tower of God Raws ← This is the page for ToG raws.
Naver's Official Translations ← This is the page with the official translation by Naver.
All Blog Posts ← If/when someone translates SIU's blog post for the week, it will be updated here.

------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but exams devour my spirit.

Edited by God of LoL, 12 June 2016 - 12:59 PM.

kfi6l.jpg

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
Alright, this chapter was endless.
So, it seems that sucking in the souls may have fucked Baam over.

kfi6l.jpg

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

holy Andorssi  i don't think that shirt fits you nor that short

SIU ???

m5siUe7.jpg?1

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
Also, Wangnan is leaving, the twin Princesses have probably been revealed and Androsteve's rack is expanding endlessly.
Plus, there's a nice screenshot of Yuri that you people may want to use as a profile.
What more do you want?

holy Andorssi  i don't think that shirt fits you nor that short

SIU ???

It's proof that she's eating well.

kfi6l.jpg

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

Wangwang...

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

LaFa

LaFa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Woo, I like this chapter.

We got a sneak peak into what Baam's true power may be like and how much more decisive he has become.

I'm curious to what's going to become of Wang, though,

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Glad this chapter focuses more on the rice pot. Looking forward to the translation.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Wangwang...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Edited by God of LoL, 12 June 2016 - 02:17 PM.

kfi6l.jpg

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

We got a sneak peak into what Baam's true power may be like and how much more decisive he has become.

The latter is what's most important to me. More power is nice, but it is long past time Baam started exerting some control over his comings and goings.

Lightprayer

Lightprayer

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationItaly

Wangnan and Baam development

dat Androssi

Bia Princesses

Looks like a really good chapter

Scaze

Scaze

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 772 posts

db36d87aef5810b2a7a1aa72b8dcf05e.png

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate this panel? x_x

Dimitraa

Dimitraa

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationGreece

So we maybe finally get rid of Wangnan for good or is it hoping in vain? 

And I like how from the pictures it seems that there is some kind of internal struggle going on with Baam. 

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

db36d87aef5810b2a7a1aa72b8dcf05e.png

They do always seem to inexplicably grow whenever Baam is nearby.

LaFa

LaFa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationUnited States

The latter is what's most important to me. More power is nice, but it is long past time Baam started exerting some control over his comings and goings.

They're connected, though.

The blue demon guy said that Baam absorbs others' powers and grows stronger and that all the souls were nothing about a snack for Baam.

He says that Baam's source of power is nothing but merciless voracity and states that Baam is the real monster who is fitting of the Tower since he grows by devouring others.

He also states that despite having this great amount of power, he wastes his strength by only protecting his friends.

Baam may be comforting himself by thinking that he has saved everyone, but in truth, he simply has stepped on those who weren't chosen by him.

Not Equal

Not Equal

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 90 posts

I love the pacing of the current chapters. Feels like we are getting so much more each week.

Also dat Androssi

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

I appreciate the sportsbra, personally. You don't see that too often in fanservice.

And I like how from the pictures it seems that there is some kind of internal struggle going on with Baam.

Honeybutton, you can't rid the story of the villain before the final act!
Because then he wouldn't be the final villain!

kfi6l.jpg

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

If he's leaving the train, then it seems to follow that he's going to be left behind. At the ridiculous climbing pace Baam sets, it's difficult to imagine Wangnan ever catching back up. That said, SIU will likely not let us be rid of him.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

The blue demon guy said that Baam absorbs others' powers and grows stronger and that all the souls were nothing about a snack for Baam.
He says that Baam's source of power is nothing but merciless voracity and states that Baam is the real monster who is fitting of the Tower since he grows by devouring others.
He also states that despite having this great amount of power, he wastes his strength by only protecting his friends.
Baam may be comforting himself by thinking that he has saved everyone, but in truth, he simply has stepped on those who weren't chosen by him.

Lester: "Oh shit, I can already tell where this is going to go... He's going to try to become just another-"
SUPERMAN.
Lester: "I was going to say " Hokage", but that works too."

If he's leaving the train, then it seems to follow that he's going to be left behind. At the ridiculous climbing pace Baam sets, it's difficult to imagine Wangnan ever catching back up. That said, SIU will likely not let us be rid of him.

Away from his friends, Wangnan will be free to embrace the Dark side of the Shinsoo.
And he shall forever be known as... Darth Wanker.

kfi6l.jpg

Dimitraa

Dimitraa

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationGreece

wow

This is really amazing. So the seeds of doubt of his own morality are now planted into Baam's soul. 

ukimix

ukimix

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • LocationBebop, in orbit around Jupiter

I don't get that part. The whole sentence looks like something the blue demon would say to Baam to persuade him to convert to the 'bad side'. So the 'in truth' part results confusing to me.

And what people has he been choosing?