Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Not logging in

4 replies to this topic

Guest_Little_ninja_von_Kartoffel

• Guests

Hello,

Regardless of the device I use, whenever I sign in, it redirects me to the same page without logging in.

I sometimes log in again and again, and eventually one works, but soon after browsing 3 or 4 pages (clicking for next page or clicking to browse for chapters or going to forums, etc.) I am automatically logged out again. I can't seem to stay logged in.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Is this still happening?

• Guests

Yes. It continues to happen, regardless of the device.

Whenever I login, it says Signing in, and then the Sign In button is at the top again. If I am on a manga page, looking for earlier chapters, they do not appear as it still tells me to login.

Guest_Guest_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Guest_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

Do you un-check "Remember me"? When my account worked I had to keep "Remember me" checked to stay logged in. Even for a single session.

• Guests

Even when I check "Remember me" I am logged out immediately. It just doesn't make sense.

It simply logs me out regardless.

Reply to this topic