Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Dat Boi

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Dat Boi

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts

Hi, my pen-name is KiritoCracks101, I am from 'BagelScans'(so lonely ;-; ) And I want to apply for a Contributor account as The series(if seyrine replies, you already seen that mess xD) I will generally post updates every day(sometimes twice a day :o) so This would decrease the workload for the staff, and make my uploads quicker(seeing as Bato.to is my only uploading site).

I have uploaded(so far) all 8 chapters(8th is in moderation atm) (EDIT: 10 now) on the series Sam is a scrublord

I have also read (and understood) the global rules and 'have read and understood our rules and am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process'

I also understand the rules about posting authors/publishers content without following their rules(delays/upload times/etc)

My group: https://vatoto.com/group/_/b/bagelscans-r6237

Thanks for reading :),

~KC

Edited by Kiritocracks101, 14 May 2016 - 07:49 PM.

sam is a scrublord

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...

I've seen that series..... The typesetting..... the typesetting... ;.;

I'll begrudgingly approve this. XD

Keep up the good work.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!