Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Help in finding a anime/manga

Best Answer Nako, 10 May 2016 - 04:33 PM

i'm not sure what you mean by "following the plot", but i'll give it a try ^^.

you don't care about genre (except for ecchi) and don't mind if the series is complete, right?

pandora hearts (complete)

ajin (not always sure wether this MC is a good guy xD. ~1 month release shedule x_x)

trump (LINE webtoon. the 2nd season is rather focused on the dark MC than the first. every monday on webtoon.com)

Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan (complete)

shiki (complete)

please save my earth (complete. old school art x_x and maybe you need to read for while to get into it - at least more than the first volume)

donten ni warau (complete. maybe not what you're looking for. there's a sequel (donten ni warau gaiden), but it has got a 3 months release shedule)

DICE: the cube that changes everything (LINE webtoon. Every Wednesday - except you read the inofficial translations on agregator sites which are a bit faster)

Satougashi no Dangan wa Uchinukenai (complete)

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

naren

naren

Potato

• Contributor
  • 187 posts

As the title says,can anyone recommend me a anime/manga which contains the following..

-Following the plot

-Anti hero or kinda dark but good person. (similar to lelouch frm code geass or hachiman frm oregairu)

-NO ECCHI

-Weekly updates 

Spoiler

Nako

Nako

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts
✓  Best Answer

i'm not sure what you mean by "following the plot", but i'll give it a try ^^.

you don't care about genre (except for ecchi) and don't mind if the series is complete, right?

pandora hearts (complete)

ajin (not always sure wether this MC is a good guy xD. ~1 month release shedule x_x)

trump (LINE webtoon. the 2nd season is rather focused on the dark MC than the first. every monday on webtoon.com)

Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan (complete)

shiki (complete)

please save my earth (complete. old school art x_x and maybe you need to read for while to get into it - at least more than the first volume)

donten ni warau (complete. maybe not what you're looking for. there's a sequel (donten ni warau gaiden), but it has got a 3 months release shedule)

DICE: the cube that changes everything (LINE webtoon. Every Wednesday - except you read the inofficial translations on agregator sites which are a bit faster)

Satougashi no Dangan wa Uchinukenai (complete)

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

If you asked for Monthly updates then I could recommend you one.

sPYGmxY.jpg?1YXp8ZDc.jpg?1

Kakegurui Official Facebook Fan Page click on the images if you want to LIKE!

Kusunoki

Kusunoki

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 360 posts

Anti-heroes are my dope:

• Fate/Zero (anime, complete) - Emiya Kiritsugu is quite similar to Lelouch - seemingly ruthless and unfettered by the sacrifice of a few, but is actually very idealistic
  • Jormungand (both anime and manga complete) - Koko Hekmatyar is an arms dealer that sells weapons for world peace
  • Ajin - more like a villain protagonist but damn he's got great characterisation
  • Hellsing (manga complete) / Hellsing Ultimate (the anime remake that isn't shit. also complete) - it's a proper vampire story with Vlad the Impaler (Dracula) as the MC
  • Kuroshitsuji (manga monthly update) / Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus; Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder (the only two anime adaptations that aren't shit) - People think it's Shoujo, it's not. It just has ridiculously pretty art. MC is a child hellbent on revenge with a demon as his butler.

naren

naren

Potato

• Contributor
  • 187 posts

If you asked for Monthly updates then I could recommend you one.

yes pls
And thank you people I will try them all~~

But i want an uncompleted series too! similar to oregairu

Spoiler

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

yes pls
And thank you people I will try them all~~

But i want an uncompleted series too! similar to oregairu

Kakegurui it updates monthly and it's a great manga you will have to pay for the chapters though cause it got licensed by Yen Press and they are releasing a new chapter per month at the same time as in Japan, you can try the available chapters on here to see if it's to your liking.

sPYGmxY.jpg?1YXp8ZDc.jpg?1

Kakegurui Official Facebook Fan Page click on the images if you want to LIKE!