Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

So there's supposed to be a bookmark feature now?

Best Answer OMGWTFBBQPONIES, 11 May 2016 - 04:33 AM

You mean this?
u8Xyzq8.png

http://vatoto.com/follows_comics ("follows by comic" option to the right on the default follows list, below the language filter)

If you're using subway/default theme, there's also graying out of visited hyperlinks (which includes stuff on chapter lists) if your browser keeps track of visited pages (which should happen unless you disabled it or delete browsing history regularly).

There's a slight anti-spam delay after posting before you can make a new post. Maybe you double-clicked the 'post' button?

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

EterPuralis

EterPuralis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSweden

Because far as I know, that disappeared years ago. Look all as I might, there's no option to bookmark anything. You can follow a comic, sure, but that's not going to help you know which frickin' chapter you're on.

Have I missed something? Because it's being advertised when you're logged out.

Also, weirdly, when I went to post this, it hit me with a post limit, even though I haven't posted anything since, what, 2013? Surprised it went through, tbh

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar
✓  Best Answer

You mean this?
u8Xyzq8.png

http://vatoto.com/follows_comics ("follows by comic" option to the right on the default follows list, below the language filter)

If you're using subway/default theme, there's also graying out of visited hyperlinks (which includes stuff on chapter lists) if your browser keeps track of visited pages (which should happen unless you disabled it or delete browsing history regularly).

There's a slight anti-spam delay after posting before you can make a new post. Maybe you double-clicked the 'post' button?

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |