Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sensei's plan for Bakugou

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

I doubt he will steal his power, I am sure he already has a bunch of explosion and fire quirks. But will he try and do something more sinister like turn him into a villain or some kind of vessel for All for One and perhaps transfer his soul into Bakugou like what Orochimaru was trying to do to sasuke?

Lalau

Lalau

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

It's hard to pinpoint the reason why sensei wants Bakugou, we lack too much information. Maybe sensei wants him to join them because he feels Bakugou will make a good team with Shigaraki? Maybe he simply likes his power? Maybe he'll mind control him? Maybe he'll make a Noumu out of Bakugou? Hell! Maybe Bakugou is even his kid. At this point, it's really impossible to guess right why sensei is hunting down Bakugou so much. But, while stealing Bakugou's power would be poetic regarding the past between Deku and Bakugou, I don't think the author wants to take that path, so I agree with you in that. The rest, well... Everything can happen!

Stinger

Stinger

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

As far as the latest chapter is concerned, "Sensei" technically doesn't have any plans for Bakugou. But rather his protege Tomura does, the only reason Sensei is involved is because he wants to see Tomura's plan succeed. As for what Tomura wants with Bakugou - I think he just see more potential in him as a villain rather than a hero.