Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Possible to change comic's title?

Best Answer svines85, 15 April 2016 - 04:08 AM

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/wotaku-ni-koi-wa-muzukashii-r17073

It looks like MangaUpdates and most of the other composite reader sites have used the romanized Japanese version "Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashiii" for this, I went ahead and changed it to that........any member can edit that, if you want to change it to, well, whatever you feel like, just use the "edit" button, it's kind of on the right, just under the comic's image :)

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

zoglin

zoglin

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 4 posts

Not sure if this is where this goes, but no where else seemed more appropriate so here we go:

This comic's current title, "It's Difficult to Love an Otaku" is a mistranslation. It would be more correct as something like "Love is Difficult for Otaku" or "Love is Hard for Otaku".  Is it possible to get this changed, and if so, how?

Thanks a bunch!

(Disclaimer(?): I'm currently the person translating this series and it really bugs me that the title is wrong.)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
✓  Best Answer

It looks like MangaUpdates and most of the other composite reader sites have used the romanized Japanese version "Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashiii" for this, I went ahead and changed it to that........any member can edit that, if you want to change it to, well, whatever you feel like, just use the "edit" button, it's kind of on the right, just under the comic's image :)

Edited by svines85, 15 April 2016 - 04:09 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

iTwixie

iTwixie

Potato

• Contributor
  • 174 posts
  • Locationservices are not available.

It seems like someone changed it already to the romaji version of the title. But the next time you want to edit information on a comic page, click the edit button near the bottom of the comic cover

[Edit]: Lmao Ninja'd

Edited by iTwixie, 15 April 2016 - 04:09 AM.

aae9147e34.jpg

zoglin

zoglin

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 4 posts

It seems like someone changed it already to the romaji version of the title. But the next time you want to edit information on a comic page, click the edit button near the bottom of the comic cover

[Edit]: Lmao Ninja'd

Amazing, thanks so much to you both! Can't believe I missed that edit button ahaha.