Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hi ^_^

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Clau Schwa

Clau Schwa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
I'm a potato sprout for some reason.
Also helllooooo
Name's Clau, I'm a crazy cat lady and love oyaji romance.
(*waves*)

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

Hello and welcome to the forum!

sPYGmxY.jpg?1YXp8ZDc.jpg?1

Kakegurui Official Facebook Fan Page click on the images if you want to LIKE!

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Hey Clau, nyan!  Welcome to Batoto nyan. Please enjoy your stay nyan.

iTwixie

iTwixie

Potato

• Contributor
  • 174 posts
  • Locationservices are not available.

Howdy, welcome to Batoto~

aae9147e34.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hi, sprout, welcome to batoto.......make about 25 (I think that's what it is........maybe  :D ) forum posts more and you can graduate to being "Fingerling Potato" :)

Fingerling.........I always liked that one for some reason  O_o

Tn7HA0h.png

Clau Schwa

Clau Schwa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Thank you!

Hey Clau, nyan!  Welcome to Batoto nyan. Please enjoy your stay nyan.

Hehehe, thanks nyan!

Hi, sprout, welcome to batoto.......make about 25 (I think that's what it is........maybe  :D ) forum posts more and you can graduate to being "Fingerling Potato" :)

Fingerling.........I always liked that one for some reason  O_o

I wonder why... XDDDD
"Fried potato" sounds good, I might make that my #goal ^_^
Thanks guys!! :D please take care of me...

*Bows*
And direct me to any oyaji goodness you might find ^_^

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Do you already know about:  & - and - ?   http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/and-r4478?

I read joesi (and other stuff), but I'd have to think which of the odd couples are really oyaji, versus the many titles with teen/early 20s females and men who appear to be in their 30s  (e.g., Black Bird).

edit: As an older man myself, I might overlook some titles where the romantic interest is 'middle aged'--cause that seems, well sort of normal (so long as the protagonist is at least in her late 20s/30s).

Edited by Natureboy, 14 April 2016 - 01:20 PM.

Bokuboy

Bokuboy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 260 posts

Hi, Clau!

Welcome to the forum.

You may love oyaji romance, but there's literally thousands of chapters of different things on here... you're bound to find something else (and similar) you'll like. :)

*\(シ)/*

Russet potatoes are the most delicious!

Clau Schwa

Clau Schwa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Do you already know about:  & - and - ?   http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/and-r4478?

I read joesi (and other stuff), but I'd have to think which of the odd couples are really oyaji, versus the many titles with teen/early 20s females and men who appear to be in their 30s  (e.g., Black Bird).

edit: As an older man myself, I might overlook some titles where the romantic interest is 'middle aged'--cause that seems, well sort of normal (so long as the protagonist is at least in her late 20s/30s).

& is one of my all time faves!! Yay, you know good manga, Natureboy :) Actually, I like most josei in general, it's just an Oyaji phase I'm going through because I noticed there are so few...
The type of manga I love most is like Mushishi ^_^

Hi, Clau!

Welcome to the forum.
You may love oyaji romance, but there's literally thousands of chapters of different things on here... you're bound to find something else (and similar) you'll like. :)

True! Already found a few awesome things. Quite liked Nigeru Otoko :) thank you.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover

HI CLAU. WELCOME YO. 

yes, i bite

fp | ig

AnimeManga272b

AnimeManga272b

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNot far from home...
Hello there, Clau. It's nice to meet ya. If you don't like your current user title, all you need to do is make 20 posts. Like svines said, your usertitle will be changed to Fingerling Potato when you make 20 posts.

Anyway, welcome to Batoto. Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun. :D