Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

500 comics followed:)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

shiroax

shiroax

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

I got up to 500* comics followed and I wanted to do what the big nerds love and run the stats: see how many I'm following-following, how many completed etc. Any way to do that with batoto or will I need to sit down with an abacus?

I'm also wondering how my 500 compare to everybody elses. I see a lot of people are way more active in the forums and such, does that correlate with follows?

*504 to be exact - I wanted to add some of my prebatoto completeds and I went over the nice round number:(

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Mmmmm............no, in answer to what I take to be your main question, Batoto itself doesn't have any allowances/capabilities to search/itemize/break down one's own "follows" list. Your best bet on that sort of thing is the "My Lists" and/in conjunction with the "Series Info" function/searching on MangaUpdates. (I'm not taking into account any sort of outside programs/whathaveyou's, I know there are probably scripts you can use, but I'm really not into those sorts of things myself).

You may already know this/feel the same way, but for those who don't know, I'll just say that MU is the best place to fully keep up with your personal lists, not this or any other composite reader site......not only do they have multiple standard lists (reading, wish, on hold, complete) but they also allow for user created custom lists. Yup, in that respect, not to mention the centralized updates, no other site, composite reader or otherwise, can compare to MU.

743 on my follows list here by the way, 1023 in total of all my MU lists :)

Tn7HA0h.png

iTwixie

iTwixie

Potato

• Contributor
  • 174 posts
  • Locationservices are not available.

Eh... I have 186 followed, but I unfollow series that are complete and I've finished reading it, so this number doesn't represent how many I've read.

I'm also picky in what manga I read, soooo.....

aae9147e34.jpg

Halo

Halo

Potato

• Donator
  • 171 posts
I kinda have a wonky tool for this. Not perfect, but it does show complete and DMCA'd stuff.

shiroax

shiroax

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

I decided to do the sit down with an abacus and count thing (because... wait, why?) and it's starting to look like a really bad idea. I'm at C and so far completeds and the arbitrary category of stalled, abandoned and too slow for my tastes releases are tied at 19 each and regularly updated are right behind at 18. Stay tuned for big excitement, there will be charts.

Edit:

I'm finished. I'm following-following 135 comics, and another 149 that aren't being updated or rarely or haven't been in a while, 117 completeds, some are oneshot compilations, 70 oneshots, 12 manga with no chapters, 5 manga from Waai (they get their own category because I'm still not over Boku to Boku dammit) and 9 removed by DMCA and Korean hosts. Maybe I'll break down the first two further, I made them a bit fuzzier than I thought, but for now my thirst for statistics is quenched.

PS: I lied about the excitement.

Spoiler

Edited by shiroax, 14 April 2016 - 11:32 PM.

Faederwulf

Faederwulf

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

I've followed two, but I've only just started making use of the follow function.