Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Wow... that chapter 62. Spoilers if you haven't read it...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

pothb

pothb

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

But seriously, Hori just went from cute to slut for me >_>

Archer

Archer

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts
  • LocationForest

Good ol' Whore-i. You know she be thirsty.

Edited by Archer, 04 April 2016 - 07:39 AM.

u8adT.jpg

PotatoCannon

PotatoCannon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationUnder Fakku's server ;)

you consider her a slut? wow you should get out more lmao

metrikfire

metrikfire

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Nice. Exactly what you'd expect from overprivileged, brainless 13 year olds. You should just stick to getting secretly having sex under the bleachers and playing mean girls in high school or something.

I'm in a bit of a mope, I'm always in the wake of the hope
that you'd might just sit and talk a bit.

toire

toire

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

But seriously, Hori just went from cute to slut for me >_>

you just went from nobody to asshole for me :^)

pothb

pothb

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

You guys would be okay with your girl taking baths with other guys?

I'm sure you'd accept the excuse that she slipped and fell on their dicks as well, right?

Raukcaran

Raukcaran

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 16 posts

Why are you people even talking to this idiot.

that_tallfella

that_tallfella

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Seriously? Because she sees him pretty much as an asexual object? Pray tell, how that is "thirsty." 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Just to chime in with my 2 cents worth (and make no mistake, I put this on hold/quit reading it after the primary romantic relationship was cemented.....I just don't have a lot of interest in romances after the hunt is over :D ), but from what I'm inferring from the conversation this is about bathing, right?

I'm just wondering if someone should bring up to the OP that Japanese culture has quite different views/customs/etiquette specifically when it comes to bathing.......I'm kind of wondering that a leap to consider it overtly sexual is really as warranted as it might be in most other cultures outside of Japan is all.

Edited by svines85, 01 May 2016 - 06:49 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

metrikfire

metrikfire

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Just to chime in with my 2 cents worth (and make no mistake, I put this on hold/quit reading it after the primary romantic relationship was cemented.....I just don't have a lot of interest in romances after the hunt is over :D ), but from what I'm inferring from the conversation this is about bathing, right?

I'm just wondering if someone should bring up to the OP that Japanese culture has quite different views/customs/etiquette specifically when it comes to bathing.......I'm kind of wondering that a leap to consider it overtly sexual is really as warranted as it might be in most other cultures outside of Japan is all.

I can say with certainty that majority of manga readers (outside of Japan) consume anime and manga on entirely face level value. Ethnocentric ideology and judgement taints any concepts or ideas different from our own, and while being a 'foreigner' is not the fault of the person, it's important to recognize one's own standing as an "outsider" to a culture that has a multitude of layers and traditions that most countries don't have. Unfortunately, for some reason, anime-manga consumers think that just because they are acquainted with Japanese media and know a few words, they are well-versed in all things Japan from the pittance of knowledge they possess. 

I'm in a bit of a mope, I'm always in the wake of the hope
that you'd might just sit and talk a bit.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Spoiler

Mmmmmmmm.............yup. It's actually pretty ironic when you think about it in that context. I'd imagine, if asked, a very large percentage of those outside of Japan/non-Japanese would say they read manga specifically because it's "different", i.e. at least somewhat unique to the other mediums they have available in their own countries/cultures........and then promptly forget just that, and begin judging much of the content through the filter of only their own experiences. 

Yeah, I know it's a struggle to think of it that way......but you really need to always keep in mind that you're reading, or watching in the case of anime, something from a completely different culture and that not all of it is going to match up to your own experiences/customs/social mores.

Tn7HA0h.png

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia

>"taking baths with a friend" = "having sex"

Boy, do you not have any friends or something?