Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Random thoughts/SHOUT SOMETHING RANDOM!!!

• Please log in to reply
535901 replies to this topic

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

I also do but then I can't do it if for example it means killing a whole species like in Mass Effect

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Aurum

Aurum

Crispy Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

Just do it, they aren't real

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

They are real to me

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

I don't get it. Wow I feel stupid. Wait which language is "kasha" now and does it mean buckwheat or groats?

Raw veggies have more vitamins so that's good

wiki: "Groats of many cereals are the basis of kasha, a porridge-like staple meal of Eastern Europe and Eurasia. In North America kasha or kashi usually refers to roasted buckwheat groats in particular." and "In the English language, kasha is a term for the pseudocereal buckwheat"

kasza (pronounced as kasha in english) translates to groats (is more inclusive I think, also including refined grains, but I couldn't find a closer word for it and this translation matches general use; krupa refers to whole grain stuff in particular), without any mention what type it is (saying juice/seeds vs saying orange juice/wheat seeds), or a meal made by mixing these with milk or water (so that part of the meaning is ok). buckwheat is gryka (similar words in other slavic languages), buckwheat groats is kasza gryczana. hence amurican english borrowing the word in a sucky way.

Edited by OMGWTFBBQPONIES, 22 March 2018 - 05:40 PM.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

there are real people in 2d

most "humans" you encounter in 3d are working drones

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

unless your stats are completely different and you can't make certain choices anymore o:

then again I always pick the old camp in gothic 1 and then join water mages bcs yay two camps in one playthrough, dun liek swamps drug addicts and new camp is mostly chaotic bullies (old camp is full of bullies too but there's some order there and it's in the centre of the map and I liek the architecture more).

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

Aurum

Aurum

Crispy Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

When a woman* says "Let's meet up tomorrow, but idk if I'll have a headache yet. Don't want to meet up if I do"

This is taking stereotypes to the next level

Didn't even realize I typed "wonan" until I reread it for the fourth time

Edited by Aurum, 22 March 2018 - 07:13 PM.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

indeed, you should use that excuse the next time you talk to her so the excuse is gender neutral

Aurum

Aurum

Crispy Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

I'm gonna say migraine to assert dominance

wiki: "Groats of many cereals are the basis of kasha, a porridge-like staple meal of Eastern Europe and Eurasia. In North America kasha or kashi usually refers to roasted buckwheat groats in particular." and "In the English language, kasha is a term for the pseudocereal buckwheat"

kasza (pronounced as kasha in english) translates to groats (is more inclusive I think, also including refined grains, but I couldn't find a closer word for it and this translation matches general use; krupa refers to whole grain stuff in particular), without any mention what type it is (saying juice/seeds vs saying orange juice/wheat seeds), or a meal made by mixing these with milk or water (so that part of the meaning is ok). buckwheat is gryka (similar words in other slavic languages), buckwheat groats is kasza gryczana. hence amurican english borrowing the word in a sucky way.

Now it all makes sense. Thanks for explaining

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts
Watching Memento

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Aurum

Aurum

Crispy Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

Enjoy, it's a great movie

Which reminds me that I forgot about watching BWP. Oh well

Fangirls calling Park Jihoon oppa (he's 15 iirc) really make me realize I shouldn't be watching kpop vids anymore. I'm too old for this

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

park jihun is 18 turning 19 in june

he's probably older than u

Aurum

Aurum

Crispy Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

What, really

He looks 15 tho

You're right

Oh well, 15 or 18, it's all the same

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts
Well that was nice.
Trying to understand things before the movie tells you is pretty complicated.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Aurum

Aurum

Crispy Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

Glad you liked it

Then again I think you have to be either a 5-year-old or really have garbage taste to not like it

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts
I watched it with me mum :^)

It really has a very interesting/original structure (?). Going backwards like that.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

not really

i thought it was confusing

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Yes it's (probably) meant to be confusing

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Aurum

Aurum

Crispy Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

It is confusing, but it all falls into place at the end

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

I don't think it was that confusing though

Only felt confused when I tried to guess everything, I'm not smart enough it seems :thinking:

wtjpw658v4xz.gif