Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Relocating chapters

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Hi,

This is about the Freaks' Squeele comic, I was wondering if it would be possible to relocate the chapters about the Funerailles spin-off (19.1 to 19.5) on its own page since spin-offs usually have their own page but I'm not the one who scanlated/uploaded those chapters so that's why I'm asking. I plan on doing the second volume in the future and I'd rather upload it on its own page but having the first volume on a page and the second one on another would just be weird.

Thank you.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Hi,

This is about the Freaks' Squeele comic, I was wondering if it would be possible to relocate the chapters about the Funerailles spin-off (19.1 to 19.5) on its own page since spin-offs usually have their own page but I'm not the one who scanlated/uploaded those chapters so that's why I'm asking. I plan on doing the second volume in the future and I'd rather upload it on its own page but having the first volume on a page and the second one on another would just be weird.

Thank you.

yes, sure. I dont the harm as long as it is doesnt affect the storyline of the original of anything or its nature.

If you can make the spin-off comic page,  then link that comic page url here for us to move it.... not sure what to call that spin-off ...

make sure to add that link to the description of the info. 

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Thank you, I made the comic page : https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/funerailles-r18401

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Sorry for bumping but it's been a week and the chapters haven't been moved so I was thinking that maybe you forgot.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo

Moved the remaining 2 chapters. :)

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Thank you.

Although now the vol and chapter numbers don't fit, so if it could just be changed to vol1 ch1, vol1 ch2, etc... it'd be great, thanks.

(Sorry for bothering you about something so trivial, I'd do it myself if I could)

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Thank you.

Although now the vol and chapter numbers don't fit, so if it could just be changed to vol1 ch1, vol1 ch2, etc... it'd be great, thanks.

(Sorry for bothering you about something so trivial, I'd do it myself if I could)

sorry, rol-kun. I was the one who didnt finish moving those chps .... my comp was acting up.... and there seems to be some virus and stuff...

so need to clean and everything... now everything is alrite/ 

i have edit those chps for you. It is all done finally.

it would have been done that day you post that link... >...<'' if it wasnt for stupid comp.thank you for your patience. 

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

No need to apologize, it's not like it was urgent ^^

Thanks again.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif