Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Stalking Zenithian Sword chapter discussion thread

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts
Ug, the dark foreshadowing at the end of chapter 13 is annoying as hell, whether real or misleading, just let us find out when it happens.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

img000018.jpg

Right, but no pressure. You don't have to do it. You will just be responsible for letting the world of humans end is all.

I'm sure next chapter he's going to clarify things and explain what they are asking for isn't as extreme and impossible as it seems, and why these guys can't join him in his efforts.  Also how he's a potential prophesied chosen one, hero of the light,  and other bullshit.

I am so enjoying this comic :batoto_022:

Edited by truepurple, 29 May 2016 - 09:56 PM.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Well he's going to grainville anyway, so he's going to get roped into all this anyway.  I mean he's walking right to the town with the death tower, how can he not avoid defeating it while he's there, I mean this thing will kill him too if it goes off and obviously ground zero. If he really wanted to walk away from all this, he should go back home.

He should ask for two things in exchange for his cooperation

Forbidden hourglass magic on him, who wouldn't want their life extended 4 times as much, if he's going to risk his life, he deserves a longer life if he does live.

Help. I mean seriously, all the fighters and it sounds like they want him to go alone, what, only room for one person to fight? Sure they are old, but not crippled.

Also, go fetch that Zenithian sword he found in the cave, either he uses it or someone else does but it's wasted in the cave.

But once again I think his fear and weakness will work to his advantage. Girls going to have that light shine on her or otherwise be attacked and captured, or something.  If MC had gone, he'd be the one captured or killed or whatever, so then he will have a chance to go save the day, now that they think they got the hero already.

And yeah, this is a great comic, good story, and nice graphics.

Edited by truepurple, 21 June 2016 - 06:39 PM.