Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Official Light Novel Translation releases

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Official Light Novel Translation releases (69 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you going to buy the Official English Light Novel

1. Yes (53 votes [76.81%])

Percentage of vote: 76.81%

2. No (16 votes [23.19%])

Percentage of vote: 23.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

As you know, it has been licensed by Yen Press and by the end of the year they will have been far ahead in translation of material than any other translator by at least a whole volume of content. Hooray for English Publishers for once being ahead for once. I for one will buy it. my question is that who else is interested in buying it as well.  

lttlrshark

lttlrshark

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

As you know, it has been licensed by Yen Press and by the end of the year they will have been far ahead in translation of material than any other translator by at least a whole volume of content. Hooray for English Publishers for once being ahead for once. I for one will buy it. my question is that who else is interested in buying it as well.  

Bought the light novel (reading manga when Vol. 2 comes out). If you want to read it asap, I recommend getting it off bookwalker 

:batoto_009: Anime Queen

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Since I read the spoiler and knows it all turns dark as shit, I am not buying/reading/watching this anymore.