Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until midnight EST] Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 191

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS FOR TOWER OF GOD COME OUT AT MIDNIGHT EST. The raws come out earlier; this means that for half a day, this thread is a spoilers thread.

This thread is for discussion on the latest chapter of Tower of God released on Naver, webtoons.com, and LINE Webtoon. If locked, this thread will automatically open before the usual approximate time of release of raws on Naver.
Please feel free to create a new thread should you want to discuss a specific topic in depth.
Tower of God Raws ← This is the page for ToG raws.
Naver's Official Translations← This is the page with the official translation by Naver.
All Blog Posts ← If/when someone translates SIU's blog post for the week, it will be updated here.

----------------------------

Chapter comes out in about 30 minutes.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Bye, Pedro.

Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts

RIP Pedro got dished out

bxPmk8I.png
Spoiler
What is right? What is wrong? In this mixed up world, deciding what is right and wrong is not easy.
You can't just go by somebody else's rules. If you let yourself be controlled like that,
you'll just become a puppet that can't make decisions on it's own. You have to live by your rules.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.
Yuri fans, rejoice.
King Crimson fans, stop giving your favourite Stand steroids.
The rest of you, Kamehameha.
Enough said.

kfi6l.jpg

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

UUUhm, with pedro out, could it be that the real ranker fight of the arc will be yuri against someone else? Hopefully someone who can actually face her

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

Yuri too overpowered. And did Pedro even use his eyes? Going by his name, I assumed we should brace for some eye technique shenanigans.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Yuri too overpowered. And did Pedro even use his eyes? Going by his name, I assumed we should brace for some eye technique shenanigans.

I, for one, was quite happy to see talent easily prevail over 'scrub with item'.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

for Pedro to only be  team Rocket away mean that he is not out from this arc

hopefully Evan take charge of the TH for a while before Pedro get back

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Lightprayer

Lightprayer

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationItaly

Even if one sided it was cool to see a real ranker fight in ToG finally.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

for Pedro to only be  team Rocket away mean that he is not out from this arc

FUG is Team Rocket. It's only fitting that this was how Pedro gets jettisoned.

md0505

md0505

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 765 posts

So, with Pedro sprouting wings and what not thanks to Yuri, who is in charge of the train?

Will the game even continue, with the test admin. gone?

Things appear quite bleak for Hoaqin/Rachel....

Might be time for Rachel to tuck tail and run.

Blue Flaming Wings

Blue Flaming Wings

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Even if one sided it was cool to see a real ranker fight in ToG finally.

I was going to say I think that was the first time we ever saw Rankers fight - and a whole chapter devoted to it too!

And I wouldn't count Pedro out yet, he may well have something up his sleeve. 

Because I've gotten tired of people trying to hire me to write ...

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly

And I wouldn't count Pedro out yet, he may well have something up his sleeve.

Lol I think he would've pulled it out of his sleeves before Yuri went dbz on him(which was hilarious)

At this point all it seems he can do is call Karaka.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

YURI COMPELTELY DOMINATED THAT ENCOUNTER. Holy shit I love her fighting style

whatever3004

whatever3004

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationVirtual World of a certain MMORPG
SIU didn't disappoint.
First proper ranker level fight with Yuri going all Kamehameha, ending with that uppercut ...
I couldn't have asked more  

The Corinthian

The Corinthian

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 814 posts

You know this could mean that Yuri is now the new conductor of the train. Or she will be in order to easier find Baam. As such she is responsible for the tests. Would it not be interesting if she was in charge of interpreting the rules? 

Hoaquim is counting on Baam saving his hostages for him, but this is a game where the rules clearly states that the one who rescues the most hostages win. Would it not be a reasonable interpretation to say that Baam have rescued both hostages thus far? Especially if the one reading the rules is Yuri?

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

You know this could mean that Yuri is now the new conductor of the train. Or she will be in order to easier find Baam. As such she is responsible for the tests. Would it not be interesting if she was in charge of interpreting the rules?

Hoaquim is counting on Baam saving his hostages for him, but this is a game where the rules clearly states that the one who rescues the most hostages win. Would it not be a reasonable interpretation to say that Baam have rescued both hostages thus far? Especially if the one reading the rules is Yuri?

Reflejo.png
"You are representing everything that is wrong with today's final battles."

Edited by God of LoL, 28 February 2016 - 03:28 PM.

kfi6l.jpg

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly

I don't think it works like that. At this point all she did was beat the conductor up. I'd imagine She'd have to speak to a floor guardian or something to be conductor.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/towerofgod/images/a/a8/Reflejo.png/revision/20150218112735
"You are representing everything that is wrong with today's final battles."

Is he saying that to Pedro for his failure?

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

No, this is a disappointing fight.

No chess match, just checkers.  Like two cavemen fighting with clubs, whoever has the biggest club win.  The fights are pointless.

Edited by Fairy King Harlequin, 28 February 2016 - 03:30 PM.