Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Bittersweet Romance

Best Answer Little Yuri, 09 February 2016 - 03:42 AM

I don't know if it is a manga or manhwa or a webcomic... It is romance, drama. Not school life.
The main female character writes fiction online and also has a split personality or something and is a killer. Her husband died in a car accident she planned.
The story opens with some guy being interviewed about love.
It has finished releasing.

Don't know if it's this one as I haven't read it. I just read the first chapter some months ago and it reminded me of the interview about love in the first chapter.

Melo Holic?

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront
I don't know if it is a manga or manhwa or a webcomic... It is romance, drama. Not school life.
The main female character writes fiction online and also has a split personality or something and is a killer. Her husband died in a car accident she planned.

Edited by Will of NGE, 09 February 2016 - 12:45 AM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Little Yuri

Little Yuri

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Locationempty home..
✓  Best Answer

Don't know if it's this one as I haven't read it. I just read the first chapter some months ago and it reminded me of the interview about love in the first chapter.

Melo Holic?

I love yuri...

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

YES! That one! Thanks.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler