Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Eventually I Will Become Yours problems

Best Answer curewindy, 20 January 2016 - 04:24 AM

yes if you have them, can you please upload them. It seems like the three chps that been reported is invalid upload, but for some reason it went 

through....

Also can you update the link for 4s group? the website part. Cause without a proper link to the group site, I will remove the 

group page since the three chps uploaded before wasnt a good

Done. 4s doesn't have a website/blog currently, according to a post they made in a /u/ thread.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

rtwpsom2

rtwpsom2

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts

Comic: Eventually I Will Become Yours

Chapter: 5.6, 6, 7, 8 (vol 2 chapters 1, 2, and 3)

Group: 4S

Language: English

Link: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/eventually-i-will-become-yours-r15329

Listed chapters are potato'd out.

curewindy

curewindy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

One of the commenters seems to think 7 and 8 haven't been scanlated but they have. 4s posted their stuff on /u/ (they also did 6). I have the chapters if someone wants me to reupload.

Edited by curewindy, 20 January 2016 - 03:09 AM.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

One of the commenters seems to think 7 and 8 haven't been scanlated but they have. 4s posted their stuff on /u/ (they also did 6). I have the chapters if someone wants me to reupload.

yes if you have them, can you please upload them. It seems like the three chps that been reported is invalid upload, but for some reason it went 

through....

Also can you update the link for 4s group? the website part. Cause without a proper link to the group site, I will remove the 

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

curewindy

curewindy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
✓  Best Answer

through....

Done. 4s doesn't have a website/blog currently, according to a post they made in a /u/ thread.