Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hello Hello Hello!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Silentnight

Silentnight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationCA,USA

Hi All, I'm new here and like many here I am an avid fan of  manga and found this site from other manga sites. I really love that I finally found a site that actually supports scanlators instead of posting up others work without permission. For a long time I've been wanting to show appreciation for scanlators and I thought joining this site is one of the best ways to (since I don't have the income to donate).  I hope I can contribute to this community! Also can anyone explain to me how things work here?

Edited by Silentnight, 02 January 2016 - 03:17 AM.

Orange orange

Orange orange

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationSomewhere wishing I had more oatmeal.
Hello, Hej, Bonjour! Happy to see you here, and I hope you find the place to your liking.
I understand that feeling of guilt one gets by not being able to donate, I really hate getting something and not being able to give anything back. It is the curse of having low income I guess, though one can hope the libraries buy some of the series that have gotten an official release.
Does anyone know of a children's book containing a cannibal pirate captain who tricks a priest into eating his own servant? I know it exists, but have forgotten the name.

Moonlight's_Shadow

Moonlight's_Shadow

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationMy room

Welcome to the forum!

I think that as long as you show appreciation to the scanlators (like saying a thank you), it'll make them happy.

And of course, if you can buy licensed mangas in your country as well, it can support the authors.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hi, Silentnight, welcome to batoto :)

Tn7HA0h.png

acepanda

acepanda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationOn the toilet

welcome

iTwixie

iTwixie

Potato

• Contributor
  • 174 posts
  • Locationservices are not available.

Welcome to Batoto, enjoy your stay~

Also can anyone explain to me how things work here?

You can check out this guide XD

aae9147e34.jpg

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,745 posts
  • Location64Pr^3n/Gd^4
welcome, here's how things work here. Just pay respect to the ring leaders and you'll be fine.

My Story on tapastic
etohaha_zps6dafd725.gif

LE SAD TRUTH

Spoiler

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover

me! me! I'm a ring leader! 

I'm not