Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The deal with Metal Knight

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

maxxzero12

maxxzero12

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
My synopsis of Metal Knight, he's a human trying to create a metallic utopia. With an enslaved humanity or destroyed humanity to bring peace to the world.
But, the heroes association is in the way for that to happen. He needs stronger weaponry to defeat them to make it an reality. He knew that the space ship is headed for city A but did not warn them to prepare for their arrival. Hence using the heroes to defeat them and collect the alien technology to use against them. He joined the hero association to keep them off guard to his activities. Also he has an secret organization of his own of AI robots to "test" his weaponry world wide.

nuknuk

nuknuk

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

One of his cyborgs or a cyborg from his organization probably killed Genos's family.

I think either he or blast will be one of the final arcs.

Saitama will be the final boss of the final arc  :batoto_016:

Darius Drake

Darius Drake

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

@ nucknuk: Actually, I think that's a purposeful misdirection. I, personally, suspect that Geno's Family was killed by the Robot Association, of which Enginight is a part of. Metal Knight, on the other hand, may be trying to take over the world, but not to replace humans with robots, but to do something else, like making his view of Utopia, where Humans and Sentient Robots work and live together peacefully. Or just one where he rules over all, either way.

Also, my assumption on how this'll end (though I doubt One's decided on the end of the story yet), is that Saitama gets annoyed at something, destroys the planet by accident, and then ends up trying to scream due to NOT suffocating in what is now space.

Propodia

Propodia

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

My synopsis of Metal Knight; Ugly face, ugly body, ugly personality, ugly robot... UGLY. .

surerman

surerman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

hmm..Metal Knight resemble some little cyborg from Needless manga...Disc. Both collect some resource (MK : Weapon;Disc : Information), both have arsenal of deadly machinery ( MK :Plethora of Cyborg; Disc : Army of Testament) and both have unusual goal hidden from the rest of the cast.

My guess is MK want to create powerful weapon to put Heroes Association to rest and enjoy life, when Monster arrive, he put Weapon tip infront of monsters nose and either the monster give up and retreat peacefully or kiss their life goodbye.

The reason he hide his intention may be to avoid some traitor interference to his plan...you know...like they said, if lawbreaker disappear, police have to went to extinction. If MK plan revealed, he will be sabotaged by some battle crazy heroes like Tatsumaki or another

speaking of Tatsumaki...how old is she? some says she's 28, other think she's in her late teen. Only her butt have womanly charm, other part...well...lets politely say she's underdeveloped. I'm not a complete AssMan allright ?!