Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Looking for a japanese>english or spanish translator! Buscamos traductor japonés>español o inglés!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tough Weasel

Tough Weasel

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationYou're just between my eyes, he he he!

Hi everybody!

Brynhildr Works needs your help.

We are looking for a Japanese > English or Spanish translator for our spanish version. We lost our main japanese/spanish translator some weeks ago and we don't want to get stuck with the new chapters of this manga.

Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you! :D

Hola a todos!

Brynhildr Works necesita tu ayuda.

Estamos buscando un traductor Japonés > Español o Inglés para nuestra versión en español. Hace unas semanas perdimos a nuestro traductor japonés/español, y no queremos estancarnos con los nuevos capítulos de este manga.

Apreciamos mucho cualquier ayuda. Muchas gracias! :D

sniperemote.gif.................... Enter at your own risk!

Cmoc

Cmoc

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Why do you need a translator if you can write it in Spanish? Or is that just google translate? Im not exactly fluent in Spanish but I am able to read enough so I thought I could help lighten the load a little? Do you have clean chapters or something that I could sort of fill out so that all you would have to do is clean it up? I've never translated anything but I would like to try it out.

ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Fingerling Potato

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 71 posts

Why do you need a translator if you can write it in Spanish? Or is that just google translate? Im not exactly fluent in Spanish but I am able to read enough so I thought I could help lighten the load a little? Do you have clean chapters or something that I could sort of fill out so that all you would have to do is clean it up? I've never translated anything but I would like to try it out.

You’re aware this topic is over 1 year old… right?