Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

QQ Credit & Manhua Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

Was wondering if anyone around these parts knew of how to buy QQ Credit from outside of China; was planning on buying access to some Chinese raws from ac.qq.com.

On that note, if anyone has any Chinese Manhuas worth picking up, post here please! I'll see where they can fit into my release schedule.

~ Caek

hMrVQCm.gif

inter681

inter681

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Welcome to the evil world of Tencent charging. I suggest you leave now. Just run for your life. EA and Ubisoft are like saints compared to Tencent.

If however, you're brave enough to fight the system or clever enough not to fall into their tricks, here is the thing:

ac.qq.com use '动漫点券', roughly 'ac coupons' which can be used only on ac.qq.com. It can be converted from either 'Q币'(coins) or 'Q点’(points). 1 coin=100 coupons. 1 point = 10 coupons.

Q币 is not available for oversea purchase. Q点 is available for USA, UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan (According to faq, I don't know how can they limit that). Webpage here:

http://www.pay.qq.com/big5/(Of course in traditional Chinese only)

Plus you get 20% discount if you pay some money to become VIP member of ac.qq.com

TakunDes

TakunDes

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

good to see your one of the fews who translates for chinese manhuas!

tbh alot of chinese manhuas are very generic and i much prefer reading them in English than in Chinese lol. 

joke aside its really hard to find a good one. 

this one is decent and has good arts, its a pay - to read one but only one chapter requires to be paid. and later on it becomes free anyway.  (atm 1-99 are free)

http://ac.qq.com/Comic/ComicInfo/id/531329

its about vampires, and people being being forced to participate in a death game , sort of like Battleroyale.