Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

Guest_Tardazor_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Tardazor_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
¿Why did you say that?

Iksuru

Iksuru

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Hmm. It really is a shame how short-natured these types of stories are, especially by this mangaka. I really enjoy his(?) work, art, and previous series, but it's probably for the best. A series like this becomes lack-luster when too long winded. Here's to looking forward to a happy ending.

Hollowcantaro

Hollowcantaro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSpanishtan
It needs an end JUST a mf end. And someone comes and says "and in the end love prevails".
wtf love wut? She forgot! and now WHAT?! That ending is so lame and plain.

Edited by Hollowcantaro, 02 February 2012 - 12:32 AM.

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia

It needs an end JUST a mf end. And someone comes and says "and in the end love prevails".
wtf love wut? She forgot! and now WHAT?! That ending is so lame and plain.

... Why did you make the word text for forgot white?

Lofychewim

Lofychewim

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I'm really hoping what you mean is that your upset because it looks like it will have an open ending. I really can't see it ending like that. If thats not what you mean could you try to further clarify.

Hollowcantaro

Hollowcantaro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSpanishtan

... Why did you make the word text for forgot white?

Becasue someone may come and read even before reading the last chapter... sorry i do it in other forums, don't know how to use spoilers here yet

I'm really hoping what you mean is that your upset because it looks like it will have an open ending. I really can't see it ending like that. If thats not what you mean could you try to further clarify.

I mean it's not an ending, even Ranma's anime ending was better than this one. It's not simply an open ending, it doesn't have one.

Edited by Hollowcantaro, 02 February 2012 - 12:17 PM.

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
Oh. I think its [sp oiler] [/spo iler]. Without the spaces.

Edited by Kuroiikawa, 02 February 2012 - 02:47 PM.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Well we can guess that Harisugawa probably is going to try his best to gain Satomi's feelings back (apparently she always had them and only realized them recently, at least that's what she says) or Satomi somehow gains her memories back.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSomewhere only we know
Since some, well, reliable sources are saying it will end in the next two chapters, so I guess the deal with Mao losing her memories (and Saki too) will be dealt in a rather quick way.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
hmm looking at the raws it doesn't seem like it'll be dealt with dramatically..... Kano Yasuhiro always makes clean endings.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
There is one more chapter following the current one that just came out. It would be the epilogue and would probably tie up loose ends. However, I have to admit that though I'm sad to see such an interesting story go, I feel that it was good that it would not be drawn out and become stale.

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Long romances are torture >_>

And I totally agree with Liar [maybe not tyat sad to see it go for other reasons... lol] but its nice to see a short love story when you were expecting another toture one u.u

God Ginrai

God Ginrai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 218 posts

Long romances are torture >_>

And I totally agree with Liar [maybe not tyat sad to see it go for other reasons... lol] but its nice to see a short love story when you were expecting another toture one u.u

I agree with Liar. This story was good, but not sustainable for a long serialization, so I'm fine with it ending early. However, I hope that ending it means that something new is on the horizon, because this mangaka is one of my favorites.

Also, I disagree that long romances are torture. They can be, if they are not done right. It's simply a matter of doing things certain ways. If it doesn't appeal much in the first place, then people will lament to see it run on, but if it does have the necessary appeal, then the story can run on for as long as they want as long as it reaches certain milestones. A series where the two protagonists never realize their mutual love until the end? Make it short. If the author has them realize it earlier on, then they can also cover their life as a couple, which can have many ways to continue the series without being boring.

-God Ginrai

TTGLlol

TTGLlol

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
Can`t wait till the epilogue comes out! Wish it`d be best! Love this manga! And that the author didn`t make 100+ tomes out of it, like in GE.

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSomewhere only we know
I guess we all can pretty much guess what'll happen in the epilogue, judging by the last page of chapter 28.
Still, I'm eager to see it :)

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
It was good while it lasted, now is time to pick some new manga!

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
That was actually extremely good!!! I thought the ending was gonna be dull, but that really went well. I hope Yasuhiro-sensei produces more work soon.

Seraphic Mist

Seraphic Mist

Russet Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 486 posts
  • LocationOtaku World
Looks like WSJ demographics strikes down on Romance yet again. Been dreading this for a month now, and there we have it...

Granted it wasn't a story for long-term plots, but it was too short for a short-story plot as well!

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts

Looks like WSJ demographics strikes down on Romance yet again. Been dreading this for a month now, and there we have it...

Automatically reading "Wall Street Journal" when someone says "WSJ" makes this a very strange thing to read in the morning.

Anyway, I like the way things are going. Permanent memory loss kind of sucks as a plot device, but I like the way things are going toward the epilogue. It's definitely better than just cutting it off with crap about how maybe one day he'll confess again or something.

tuatara

tuatara

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Between this and the series finale of "Chuck" last week, I've had my fill for a while of hapless boys learning to stand on their own and win the hearts of the girls they love…only for the girls to forget entirely about the love they shared. Even if they both implicitly win the girls' love all over again, it still hurts my heart.

But this has been a great series, and I'm sorry to see it go.

Edited by tuatara, 05 February 2012 - 05:44 PM.