Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

First impressions of the 1st chapter

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

HeartBreat

HeartBreat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Link -> http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/374875

The art is still fantastic, especially in the color pages.

The story seems a survival and reminded me Death Note, Rengoku no Karma and Mirai Nikki

The angel is almost flat? xD

kojiro

kojiro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

It was fun..really death note-y. I can already see him "doing justice" like Light and stuff, I really hope this goes to a more uplifting route about humanity and life and stuff even if it gets dark I want to have a less edgy feeling than death note or something.

Oh and the art and the character designs were fucking incredible Obata is on point with this.

Lyudegul

Lyudegul

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSpain

It dissapointed me. I hoped more than a mere Mirai Nikki 2.0

pihip

pihip

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

Looking forward to more chapters here, I got reminded of Angel Sanctuary when the Nasse and the other angels proved themselves to be not exactly pure or all-loving as religion depicts them.

Heck, Nasse herself didn't bat an eye at Mirai using the arrow to indirectly kill his aunt. :P

reb

reb

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

It dissapointed me. I hoped more than a mere Mirai Nikki 2.0

You have to realize that this was left with a litter of choices to go forward with, in a very good open manner.
It probably won't be Mirai Nikki 2.0. At all.
The fact that you finished with that analysis shows you need to take a few composition courses.

Guest_relic626_von_Kartoffel

Guest_relic626_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

Tired of mangas like these, great art... predictable story line. Protagonist torn between moral/ ethical values and whatnot.

This is pretty disappointing.