Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

made you feel some type of way

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind

whats an anime that really made you feel an emotion .... happy, sad,angry,depressed something that made you feel one of these to an epic degree

like Akame ga kill....made me feel really angry and depressed ....seriously that ending blows >.>

large.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Mmmm......well, Clannad the movie was horrifically sad, that comes to mind right off. After that........I don't know about feelings, but both Kamisama no Memochou and Asatte no Houkou. are a pair of, probably, lesser known but exceedingly good ones.

Tn7HA0h.png

blue.monday

blue.monday

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts

Mahoromatics ending made my cry. oO Sadness overload, watched it like 7 or 8 years ago.

-fail

-acquire experience

-use experience to improve behaviour

-succeed
---------------------------------------------------
"The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love, and in order to occupy and distract himself without love he gives way to passions and coarse pleasures, and sinks to bestiality in his vices, all from continual lying to other men and to himself."  --  Fyodor Dostoyevsky

science hasn't gone far enough  I  Wat zullen we drinken

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed

Clannad: After Story made me cry.

Ma La Wei

Ma La Wei

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany

The Golden Age Arc from Berserk is just astonishing

You going to feel all kinds of emotions .... ALL KINDZZ

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.

School Days made me want to smash some... Never mind.

And yeah, Clannad AS made me shed a bucketful of tears as well. Especially episode 18, oh my god.

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

Clannad(s) made me want to kill nagisa or erase her from existence somehow. So irritating...

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

AnimeManga272b

AnimeManga272b

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNot far from home...
Well, Gintama and Slam Dunk made me laugh. Both Anime are hilarious.

The School Days anime made me feel very disturbed. And also, the ending of Oreimo made me feel angry.

Clannad,Clannad the Movie, Clannad: After Story and Wolf's Rain made me sad.

Edited by AnimeManga272b, 02 November 2015 - 02:31 PM.

Splash09

Splash09

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOver there

Clannad made me sad, then depressed, then angry, and then happy.

elixer

elixer

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Locationkanyetothe best girl
Madoka ending (both anime and movie) had me fucked up. I was wrecked at episode 3 and 4, and at the last episode I wondered if this is how hard drugs make you feel when you come down from the high or if it was worse. Like I felt "~_~" but sadder? What the fuck? A similar thing happened with NGE but I don't know why. I don't know my stance or whatever regarding it anymore.

Hunter x hunter ending made me really mad and shed angry tears, but I was really happy it was over. Nice.

LEMME SEE

HOW YOU GON' TREAT ME!

I AINT NO EASY

BETTER THINK ABOUT IT TWICE!!!

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Ano Hana already had me tearing up in the first episode. Angel Beats, those kids just couldn't get a break when they were alive. And Code Geass's ending still moves me even after the nth time seeing it.

Akumetsu

Akumetsu

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 637 posts

When I started watching One Piece I felt really joyful. Luffy is such a cool, positive character and he constantly made me laugh.

Ccrados

Ccrados

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationthe other side

Lovely Complex cracks me up with every episode.
Ouran High School Host Club makes me feel refreshed.
Hataraki Man inspires me to be a hard-working adult, but I'm still lazy as hell currently.

tumblr_inline_nwjunhls6J1rqfb5i_540.png

Alraisen

Alraisen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • LocationProbably not here.

The first time I saw The End of Evangelion was depressing. Like, literally depressing, for two days I wasn't even sure I wanted to live anymore.

The second time I saw The End of Evangelion it left me with a feeling so powerful it defies explanation. As if full of joy but of knowledge too, knowledge of what I was and what others were. 

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/FZox7ZH.gif

Spoiler

anzu2snow

anzu2snow

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationUSA
I think the one that's made me 'feel' the most is Gintama. Sure it's hilarious most of time, but there's always some deeper meaning to each episode. It can make you laugh like crazy, have you in tears the next minute, feel good the next, have you on the edge of your chair, feel sorry for a character, etc. It's one of the few anime that does all this amazingly well. Another one might be Air. From what I remember, it was very depressing.

Blog: A Day in the Life...

Art: My dA

My first novel: Alliance

My second novel: Sweet Endless Terror

Peng

Peng

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

When I watched one punch man, I was excited af. Hilarious even after you read the manga.

Angel beats, I was clutching my heart.

'Never saw clannad. 

OzzieP

OzzieP

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in time and space
Air Tv. I knew what was coming having played the game, but it is still an ending that always leaves me sad throughout and by the end not sure how to feel.

I also agree with Clannad. It also has moments that I laughed, some I laughed and by the end was left with a bittersweet feeling and yet one that pulls me to watch the show again.

There is also Kanon(2006-7). Truthfully I am not sure how to feel about this one. There are moments I laughed, Momenta I cried and an ending which to me was enjoyable but also sort of felt sort of forced happy. I know it is based of a Key game (played it), so should have anticipated it, but it still felt that way to me.

Edited by OzzieP, 08 September 2016 - 12:56 AM.

It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. - Michelle Cheung R.O.D. TV

ian.iams571

ian.iams571

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Bakemono no Ko

====== Felt a multitude of emotions. Loved the entire journey

Denpa Teki na Kanojo

====== Loved the emotion and character of all the characters from the main to the supporting. Wish there was more of Juu and his wonderful retainer Ame

3-gatsu no Lion

====== Rei is one tough guy, emotionally surviving the trauma he has and actually wanting to move forward.

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Ufff... man, there are some good ones... I don't just watch anything.

Spice & Wolf, ending made me sit at the edge of my chair. Kept yelling inside myself WTF ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?

Neon Genesis Evangelion 1-24 + End of Evangelion made me feel hollow, empty, dried of feelings and emotions... brilliant masterpiece.

Shiki reinforced my dislike for human kind, I felt so angry after finishing it, angry at people. Another work of art.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Krazoa

Krazoa

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationTrophaeum Tower

Yo School days numba juan

One to change it, One to write a poem about it, One to cry and whine about how they miss the old One