Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

thanks

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Aleks

Aleks

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
just a few words to say thanks to your group, I read green boy and zippy mostly and your work is awesome :)

I'll come soon to your irc channel asking you if my scanlation group (english to french) can use your work (yeah we could just take it but I don't like it that way,that's your work we're speaking of)
and I saw you lack staff for green boy (typesetter, cleaner if I remember correctly) maybe we could even share our manpower to help you though it would help us for faster releases too

well again thanks and I'll come soon guyz
keep up the good work!

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
You are most welcome, Aleks! I'm glad that you enjoy the projects we are working on! I look forward to seeing you on IRC. Oh~ and a side note for Green Boy, we already have a fantastic typesetting and cleaning god(dess) working on the project. All we need is a Korean to English translator since our primary translator is very busy with school and other real life things.

Equiliz

Equiliz

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 660 posts
  • Locationin your mind
I'm glad this topic already existed :).

Thank you for the scanlations from Tower of God!!! Seriously, this is the best series I've read and you guys made that possible. The scans are very good too so that makes good² :).
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein

Visit my deviantart

Autumn

Autumn

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationBelgium
Same as above^^ Seriously, thank you very much for your work, be it for Tower of God or your other series, which I haven't read... yet.

*Ninja'd since... 2011*

Also... can't seem to do calculations properly

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone" (Paul Verlaine)

-> if you're bored and don't know french, you can always try to (google-)TL this^^

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
i was kinda reading/browsing what's really happening and how scans work...

i'm kinda interested so i curiously thought of checking it out...

i'm a total beginner... so i went to where the link was pointed out... (thanks to grumpy pointing all the links)

and i discovered that what you're doing is no joke....

for me with no experience on cleaning, typesetting, translating, proofreading, qc-ing... it looks like a gargantuan task...

i respect you more than ever... it amazed me how you are able to balance work/school/personal life/etc... doing these stuff for people who love the same thing as you do... wow!

now.. if i will seriously take this as a challenge and try my hands on it.... i need to buy me a new computer first... and yeah... i've been using split infinitives but until a moment ago... i didn't know it was called that... (we use other terms though... oh.. just making excuses... i just don't know it... no really we have other terms for it... lols)...

you may have heard it many times.... but still... thank you... im loving manga even more...

...m y a l t e r e g o...

Posted Image

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
err... you are welcome... I guess.

I'm on IRC a lot if you want you can ask me about the things, you were unable to find with Google.

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
ooohh... i hope you won't give up on me once i started asking questions...

ok... i will do that... i will have to learn first (and it will take time... kukukukuku.... really take time..)

Posted Image

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~

ok... i will do that... i will have to learn first (and it will take time... kukukukuku.... really take time..)

its not that hard anni U.U you just need practice n.n

And thanks for Kubera and tog °Q°

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

its not that hard anni U.U you just need practice n.n

And thanks for Kubera and tog °Q°

bu..but.. it looks hard sakii...

anyways.. no concrete decision yet... lols... am still busy digging mah cave.. lols..

Posted Image