Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Recruitment: Moderators of Batoto (Discussion/Questions)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

This is the discussion/question topic for recruitment.

Announcement is here: https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/23510-recruting-more-mods/

Omar Zupial

Omar Zupial

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Sadly I'm not that proficient in my English output, The only thing I do in the forum is read the threads and I didn't even know that the Spanish forum was a thing xd

Just wishing the guys/gals good luck and a good job moderating.

nebulablast

nebulablast

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Hey buddy, I'm fluent in English, Portuguese, I know a little bit of Spanish (Spanish and Portuguese are very alike) and a little bit of Japanese (I'm learning at moment), I'm interested if possible pm me!

just an introvert college student/fool

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts

Sadly I'm not that proficient in my English output, The only thing I do in the forum is read the threads and I didn't even know that the Spanish forum was a thing xd

Just wishing the guys/gals good luck and a good job moderating.

English requirement is for communication. And I'm not seeing communication issue from you right now. :P

We don't have a spanish forum. Just spanish chapters uploaded that needs handling.

Hey buddy, I'm fluent in English, Portuguese, I know a little bit of Spanish (Spanish and Portuguese are very alike) and a little bit of Japanese (I'm learning at moment), I'm interested if possible pm me!

We currently have 0 portuguese apps as of now and it's the 2nd most needed category. Feel free to apply. :)

Chocolate Chip

Chocolate Chip

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 628 posts

Are only non-English applications being accepted? Because first it said, "English has plenty," but then it said, "Unless you are applying to be the English contribution moderator." I just thought it was weird that there are "plenty" of English mods, but nothing's been taken care of for months in terms of duplicates and rule violations being uploaded.

Baniita

Baniita

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

Darn. Too bad I can't apply.

Sorry. :'( Other than English, I only speak skank, and a teensy bit of moonspeak.

117cuhz.jpg25tkzex.gife2igx.gif

tumblr: The Yullenator / Baniita
`{01} [ 神アレ / Y U L L E N ] » dgm----------------
`{02} 🎧 [ ヨシュネク / J O S H N E K U ] » twewy-----
`{03} 💔 [ シズイザ / S H I Z A Y A ] » drrr!!----------

shelly

shelly

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 302 posts

I would like to help out as a Spanish contributor mod, but I am not fluent in Spanish.

I can understand most of what I read or hear, but I have trouble responding in Spanish. I know enough to make myself understood in spoken language. I don't have as much experience responding in written language.

Would that be enough for anything?

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts

Are only non-English applications being accepted? Because first it said, "English has plenty," but then it said, "Unless you are applying to be the English contribution moderator." I just thought it was weird that there are "plenty" of English mods, but nothing's been taken care of for months in terms of duplicates and rule violations being uploaded.

Bit late reply... but it's because I copied & pasted from previous recruitment. XD