Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Skill of Lure General Discussion

Skill if lure ecchi Manhwa

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

aarya188

aarya188

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
It's about time to start discussion on this amazing manga.

So far the lessons covered in manga.
1. Concur your fears
2. Smile and confidence
3. Opener
4. Subtle Negative and Double bind
5. Subtle Prediction.
6. Intent of interest(IOI)
7. *haven't covered in manga yet*
8. Establish close Rappot
9. False time constraint
10. Negative
11. DHV - Demonstrate high value
12. Conspiracy. Maintain secrets.
13. Compliance Test(C.T)
14. AMOG - Alpha male of the group
15. Induce Jealousy

There are some situational techniques covered here and there. Like Anchoring, Misdirection, Suspention Bridge Effect etc.. But I am not listing them for now. Let me know if anything is missing. Have fun.

post-33615-0-05343700-1440579104.jpg

Attached File  Screenshot_2015-08-25-22-21-26_1440578570220.jpg   164.38KB   0 downloads

Edited by Aarya188, 03 September 2015 - 05:40 PM.

Kubera, Kingdom, Golden Kamui, Shokugeki no Soma, Tower of God, Helck, Tokyo Ghoul:re, One Piece, The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai, Yakusoku no Neverland, Uchuu Kyoudai, Grand Blue, Yotsubato, Non Non Biyori, Barakmon, Tamen de Sushi, Berserk, One Punch Man, Chang Ge Xing, Vinland Saga, Made in Abyss, Kino no Tabi, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, Dungeon Meshi, Shingeki no Kyojin

sm31

sm31

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
All I know is I embarrass myself when reading this in public because my eyes tear up and my nose gets runny from laughing so hard.
  • Ink likes this

TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I love this series and it's one of my all time favorites but I do sometimes wonder if it's not being taken nearly as seriously as it should be, or the themes involved I should say, when there is such a epidemic of bad social skills being inherent in the world. Whenever I read comments by women about this series, or PUA stuff in general, the bitterness from these women online floors me.

It's not like social skills are being taught in schools at all. AT ALL. It's not like parents are teaching them to their children. Hell, many have argued that mothers teach their sons the complete opposite of what they need to know to thrive in this zeitgeist just so THEY can look good in society at large. And I tend to agree with that. 

IMO, series like this wouldn't need to exist if social skills weren't so shrouded in mystery and lore and conjecture. Thoughts?

uberpr0

uberpr0

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Funny thing is most of these things you learn with time by trial and error. Subconsciously you start to incorporate them in yourself with your social interaction experience.

It's quite charming in this manga having them name this or that and sometimes i go "oh shit! I do this often! So that's what they call it!"

Normally people would probably say that "yeah it's just a manga or movie or w/e" but many of these points and techniques displayed here are pretty accuratelly represented.
Even for a western society from where i come from (even though this is suposed to be a manwha), it is very similiar (of course unlike in the manga you just wont go up to a girl and in 1/2 minutes get her phone number
unless your D.juan or some kind of outrageous celebrity.)